A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Better Off Alone (Discussion Thread) *Drops Midnight*

straightcash

All Star
Daps
That’s his own show dude Jesus the hate is crazy :mjlol:

And he just announced his NLE Choppa, Byron Messia, Luh Tyler are his openers straight amphitheaters and arenas

Coachella is a festival my guy no name up and comers get put on there
Good for him then. What's the attendance count?

He's still not poppin like he used to be. Just look at this thread or any other message board. There's nothing wrong with your fave rapper fading in popularity. It happens to every rapper. A Boogie was much bigger before.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Good for him then. What's the attendance count?

He's still not poppin like he used to be. Just look at this thread or any other message board.
Nikkas here never liked Boogie new school acts generally flop or get criticized

This was John Cain Arena in Melbourne, Australia this year capacity is 10,000

I agree he’s not popping like he used to be he was doing 100,000+ first week a few years ago he had took a hiatus but he’s an established act with real fans son ain’t going nowhere any time soon

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I agree he’s not popping like he used to be he was doing 100,000+ first week a few years ago he had took a hiatus but he’s an established act with real fans son ain’t going nowhere any time soon
I give him another ~4 years before he struggles to pack theaters. More and more fans will age out by then. It will have been a good run.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas here never liked Boogie new school acts generally flop or get criticized

This was John Cain Arena in Melbourne, Australia this year capacity is 10,000

Overseas don’t count. Vanilla ice could sell that out too lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Same ass album as before. I used to rock with dude but he makes the same songs over and over.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Overseas don’t count. Vanilla ice could sell that out too lol
Yeah aight :mjlol:

If you don’t stop the bullshyt there’s only like 15 or so new school acts capable of selling out MSG and doing arenas overseas

He’s going to be at Wells Fargo Center in ya city June 18th pop out light show :umad:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah aight :mjlol:

If you don’t stop the bullshyt there’s only like 15 or so new school acts capable of selling out MSG and doing arenas overseas

He’s going to be at Wells Fargo Center in ya city June 18th pop out light show :umad:
I’m thinking about it but the tickets are barely selling lol go to ticketmaster.com