lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

giphy.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'll say is I couldn't imagine what its like to have urges towards children :scust: That said I'm sympathetic to those who have been abused and now have wrong thoughts on children who they were once were. Something happened to their wiring at some point. Doesn't mean they can't help acting on those urges. The subject is complicated and not as simple as saying its disgusting.

Glad it ain't me.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Right. I only skimmed through vice article because its long and i assumed twisted. An associate of mine was molested as a child and he talked about it all the time but all he said was that the guy didnt hurt him but he soumded like he didnt believe what he said.

So i feel like women who wrote this article is speaking from a unique experience and she and her higher power could understand. Maybe her feeli gs and perspective will eventually change.

I do agree with her that non offending pedophiles should not be judged or threatened. They havent done anything. At the same time how do you provide help fir a pedophile? You just dont have sex with kids. Theres millions of adults to sleep with. Thats something u can fix on your own with out therapy or God.

Kids arent attractive.