A conundrum with my wife (need advice/recent husband)

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I been married for a year, the jit was a stillborn but we still like each other :manny:

Anyways, she's off on a business trip to Brazil for a month, I was helping her pack and she passed me a bulk box of durex. I put them in her luggage but in my head I'm like, "Hold up, this bytch doesn't have a dikk, why tf is she bringing them? :dahell:"

Is she going to Brazil to get a penis implant? If she is I'm out, I can't even look at my own dikk without having to say pause :gucci: :hubie:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I been married for a year, the jit was a stillborn but we still like each other :manny:

Anyways, she's off on a business trip to Brazil for a month, I was helping her pack and she passed me a bulk box of durex. I put them in her luggage but in my head I'm like, "Hold up, this bytch doesn't have a dikk, why tf is she bringing them? :dahell:"

Is she going to Brazil to get a penis implant? If she is I'm out, I can't even look at my own dikk without having to say pause :gucci: :hubie:
I don't write nothin' down, so I'll keep this short and sweet. You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

:ufdup:

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
She giving you a pass to give Stovetop Stuffin’ , cuz she gon get her some Stovetop Stuffin’ :ld:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
She's telling you to fukk and suck dikk
because that's what she's on all month.
bcfeb1t.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Do better

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you said nothing when you had the chance to say something but you want to run to the coli to complain?

Fill Collins

Daps

Great my own poster, fukk you ya fukkin who-wa :skip:

:duck:

Be a fake cuck on the internet brehs

I'm sure you consider this stolen valor

Do better

You're on the coli too, we're the same :mjpls:

So you said nothing when you had the chance to say something but you want to run to the coli to complain?

I'm shy :manny:

Fill Collins

Daps
She passed then to you? She probably expects you to get your freak on or sum.
She giving you a pass to give Stovetop Stuffin’ , cuz she gon get her some Stovetop Stuffin’ :ld:

Naw I didn't clarify, she said put them in her luggage or she'd kill me (jokingly)

I told her she already killed our child with her defective womb, she might as well go all the way (apparently, not so jokingly)

I would've asked why she brought em, but we had a fight, I let her win and I'm in a great deal of pain rn