A crazy stalker has followed me on this forum whose made threats against me and my family

boogers

formerly boogerwolf
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa
That's why I had to change my screenname to Unknown Poster....somebody from r/thedonald (now closed) screenshotted my post which led to a bunch of people I am no longer friends with now finding my posts...and they were racist Trump supporting garbage too. I ended up deading MANY real life friendships and relationships in the Trump years. I've always had a hardline stance against Trump cause of his racism and his targeting of Nigerians...so I had to tell them that we're not cool anymore.
i felt that last part

one of my best friends was a white dude i used to work with a few years older than me. he was conservative but anti-racist (supposedly) and didnt believe in voting... until Trump. he just got worse and worse until i had to dead it. just straight up told him dont call me anymore. now im thinking.. was he really like that all along? ive had to readjust several relationships with cacs post-Trump. its sad

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FBmIj3-VcAAd7b8

:dead:
Is this a meme, template, or something? This ain't real :heh:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
i felt that last part

one of my best friends was a white dude i used to work with a few years older than me. he was conservative but anti-racist (supposedly) and didnt believe in voting... until Trump. he just got worse and worse until i had to dead it. just straight up told him dont call me anymore. now im thinking.. was he really like that all along? ive had to readjust several relationships with cacs post-Trump. its sad

yo wtf

I have the same exact story lol

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This was the type of shyt the guy was making.
I actually had to send Twitter HQ a copy of my state issued ID to get this page shut down via email.

He did it several other times too. And, again, I had to send a copy of my ID to Twitter HQ to have it shut down via email

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest