A fan spotted J. Cole at the beach enjoying his peace, listening to music

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The only ones still mad is the Drake Stanley's. They wanted Cole to be Drake's human shield and take on Kendrick

Yall don't listen to the records man. Both Kendrick and Drake alluded to each other doing Cole dirty and not wanting him to have the light in their records

Only Jermaine think it's Kumbaya with apologies :mjlol:

Wale was his best friend and he put out a diss track for him being depressed and suicidal a few years ago :dead: . But now apologizing for rapping that he was better than somebody :russ:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

I see why bro backed out the beef, he just wanna live at peace fr lol. Shoulda never been talking spicy all these years tho :sas2:

Living the life tbh. This is going to be the first summer since 2020 that I'm finally going to be about that life.
Down in Muscle Beach Jones Beach pumping iron and bone :dame:
Bumping oldies off my cellular phone

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For future reference I hope no other rappers engage in beef at all. I know nikkas that engaged in times past look at this crazy knowing they could’ve just said “I’m protecting my peace” but we know folks picking and choosing

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
For future reference I hope no other rappers engage in beef at all. I know nikkas that engaged in times past look at this crazy knowing they could’ve just said “I’m protecting my peace” but we know folks picking and choosing

Why? the spirit of completion has been a part of hip-hop forever.

Thats 1 of the main draws.....

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It gonna be a cold day in hell before a NJ breh got the audacity to call me a loser for popping shyt.

Especially in the name of J fukking Cole.

Use the @ function next time u soft ass MF :mjlol:
I replied to you directly, why would I need to use an @

My bad breh I didn't mean to offend you

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? the spirit of completion has been a part of hip-hop forever.

Thats 1 of the main draws.....
Sarcasm dog lol….. and that competition is over with lol. It’s not needed anymore (depending on who you are)

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
this whole thing has made me want to reconsider J Cole. unlike Drake, he can actually write and rap, I just think hes kind of corny. Too much Eminem influence perhaps. but at any rate, im happy for him for bowing out of this. he knew he wasnt built for it and said as much. i like honest people. i'm not gonna start bumping J Cole or anything but i respect him more now. hes kinda like the @General Mills of rap

imagine all the horrible fart bars from Cole we missed out on :ohlawd: