A 'game changer' weight-loss drug is making people disgusted by their favorite foods — including coffee and Chick-fil-A

Daps
so any drug that will suppress her appetite or just stopping eating as much/regularly will do the same thing as this "miracle drug"

aka developing an eating disorder.

you may have ment to reply to someone else because i didn't really speak on that but either way, no.

my friend has had other scripts. some drugs are only prescribed for like 1 month because they have heart related and other side effects. there is only so much weight you can lose in one month, so that wasn't a "miracle drug" for her.

this is allegedly different in that it is meant for long term use without that side effect (it is actual a diabetic related medicine and they found out that one of the side effects is weight loss so they are now prescribing it for that too). and my understanding is that is somewhat reverses existing eating disorders.... as in people who keep eating beyond when their brain gets the signal that you should be full. so basically you stop eating when you actually should.... it has something to do with insulin resistance that i don't feel like looking up to explain in full lol. but i don't know how it is an eating disorder when you are losing like maybe 3-4 pounds a month. keep in mind you are going based off this one sensational story about "not wanting to eat favorite foods" but everybody has different reactions.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
This is crazy, take diabetic medication. End result is less availability for those who actually need it. Just eat right, be active, and stop looking for a shortcut.

"Semaglutide injection may increase the risk that you will develop tumors of the thyroid gland, including medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC; a type of thyroid cancer). Laboratory animals who were given semaglutide developed tumors, but it is not known if this medication increases the risk of tumors in humans. Tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had MTC or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2; condition that causes tumors in more than one gland in the body). If so, your doctor will probably tell you not to use semaglutide injection. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately: a lump or swelling in the neck; hoarseness; difficulty swallowing; or shortness of breath."

Hey, that broad doesn't like Chik Fil A anymore. That is reason enough :skip:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you may have ment to reply to someone else because i didn't really speak on that but either way, no.

my friend has had other scripts. some drugs are only prescribed for like 1 month because they have heart related and other side effects. there is only so much weight you can lose in one month, so that wasn't a "miracle drug" for her.

this is allegedly different in that it is meant for long term use without that side effect (it is actual a diabetic related medicine and they found out that one of the side effects is weight loss so they are now prescribing it for that too). and my understanding is that is somewhat reverses existing eating disorders.... as in people who keep eating beyond when their brain gets the signal that you should be full. so basically you stop eating when you actually should.... it has something to do with insulin resistance that i don't feel like looking up to explain in full lol. but i don't know how it is an eating disorder when you are losing like maybe 3-4 pounds a month. keep in mind you are going based off this one sensational story about "not wanting to eat favorite foods" but everybody has different reactions.
lol i think the problem is whoever you were quoting is on my ignore list

sorry for the confusion

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
@KBtheKey @Ricky Fontaine

Just got back from the gym. Lifted for 162 minutes and then jogged a mile. Got squats again tomorrow. :sadcam:

What did you two nikkas do today? :obama:
What made you ask about me lol

If you must know, I made me some money and posted on thecoli simultaneously. Been browsing Black Friday deals every now and then

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What made you ask about me lol

If you must know, I made me some money and posted on thecoli simultaneously. Been browsing Black Friday deals every now and then

@Ricky Fontaine said you was low-key talking greasy. :picard:

But he was clearly wrong, and you were obviously mistaken.
It turns out you want 0.00% smoke. That's what I thought pleighboi. :birdman:

Birdman Respeck GIF - Birdman Respeck Respect - Discover & Share GIFs

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O