A Haunted House 7% on RT

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Yo this shyt is funny ill admit but goddamn this movie is fukking horrible :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mission accomplished.....Wasn't expecting cinematic excellence but it definitely was funny....Worth the watch

It put ol girl in a great mood......:shaq:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought it was gonna be trash after the preview but it actually had me cracking up for most of the movie so yeah, mission accomplished. it was better than little man but no quite as good as white chicks, but it was up there though. i think they had toned little man down for PG 13 rating but haunted house he just went all the way with it. i was dying laughing when cedric came on.

i aint even checking for scary movie 5, the last two was trash.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
i thought it was gonna be trash after the preview but it actually had me cracking up for most of the movie so yeah, mission accomplished. it was better than little man but no quite as good as white chicks, but it was up there though. i think they had toned little man down for PG 13 rating but haunted house he just went all the way with it. i was dying laughing when cedric came on.

i aint even checking for scary movie 5, the last two was trash.

:BoozOMG:

tshaddow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought all the features were really funny. The main characters were alright but when the couple came thru, Affion Crockett, or Cedric the Entertainer...them parts were funny as hell

:deadrose:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
A movie made by a Black person and having a heavily Black cast got low ratings? INCREDIBLE!

Those Epic/Disaster/Date Movies got even worse ratings. Common denominator is shytty spoof flick.

And to the dude that asked how these shyt sandwiches get green-lit? Look at this thread, there's obviously a market for them.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Thats all Marlon gotta keep doing. Making a movie for a couple of million dollars and hopes it does well. Hell even if it makes like 10 million he still comes out on top.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Y'all nikkas want every movie to be "Inception"... movie was funny... & I thought the previews were trash...

Some parts had me :dead:

Daps
Breh I barely laughed at this shyt

Went way overboard on the sex, fart, gay, and cuckold jokes

How this gettin a sequel? :snoop:

But that profit :ohhh: