A History of Drake's Suspect Behavior (Pics)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Obviously dude doesn't care, if a rapper is gay it's a higher probability that he acts like Mr Cee than Drake. Drake acts like a normal dude, who jokes around, says what he's thinking and doesn't give two fukks about if dudes, who won't ever get to fukk a 10th of the bytches he's fukking, is trying to shyt on him from a remote location.

:wrist:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What straight man listens to Drake? :scusthov:

Don't give me that ''the bytches like it'' BS. If a girl only likes you because you listen to lames who make simp anthems then you should give up on women.

Drake is a corny fakkit with a long history of p*ssyiness and cornball-ism.

He makes good tracks :manny:

Unlike u flabbynsick fakketz that are obsessed with images of superthugs coming from ur rappers...its all about the music for us:mjpls:

"Im the only nikka still known for the music" :blessed:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
if you fck wit drake after seeing them first two pics (most of y'all on here) I honestly can say I question your integrity as a man

lol @ any ngga I showed that too. you don't play like that with friends or family.

everyone had the same reaction :damn: :scusthov: :snoop:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you fck wit drake after seeing them first two pics (most of y'all on here) I honestly can say I question your integrity as a man

lol @ any ngga I showed that too. you don't play like that with friends or family.

great to see rappers image is so serious & not the music

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You researched the possible homosexual behavior of a man you don't like, why? I guess that's that real nikka street behavior. :skip:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

He acts like himself (a cac)around cacs and TRIES to act like a nikka around nikkas.

But he's the only rapper who cares about the music.....stfu.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
I definitely think he's the softest rapper ever...that video of him complaining to his moms about a tuna fish sandwich was tender as fukk