A House in Virginia is Hands Down the Best Way to Get p*ssy - GUARANTEED

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
15937185_10154044507557063_3563594715907091026_o.jpg

Nothing sexier than a nikka that just got butt fukked by Big Boss Bojangles in prison and trying to look tough with his homies that got shanked a couple weeks ago :lolbron:

I think this is some kind of psychological disease maybe the HIV virus produces changes or mutations in a Man's facial appearance to Women and makes them more attractive perhaps that is why they love these jailbirds :mjlol:

And perhaps Women of lower intelligence levels this is why they are more likely to acquire the virus. It all makes sense now!!!!! :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There are a lot of women on this tip. It's exaggerated sometimes but there is some truth in the "women like thugs" thing. :francis:

But again, if you have your shyt together you shouldn't really even be pursuing airhead chicks such as this so it's whatever.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There are a lot of women on this tip. It's exaggerated sometimes but there is some truth in the "women like thugs" thing. :francis:

But again, if you have your shyt together you shouldn't really even be pursuing airhead chicks such as this so it's whatever.

Yeah but my thing is a lot of these Women are a bit too fixated on the prison aspect I think low key it's like a fetish for DL homosexual men.

Like if a nikka didn't come out from the Bing recently his rep ain't as good with some females from the block. :mjlol: AKA he didn't recently get fukked by another nikka so he is not as appealing to her :laff: