A Karen tells a Native American to go back to her country lmao

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake ass apology. He don't mean that shyt one bit. He's really blaming white people being racist towards mexicans and native americans a mental issue :snoop: Nobody falling for this fake ass apology. He don't give a fuk about that woman his wife harassed or mexicans or native americans

The illness is being white.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Right. Alot of white supremacists think they're superior over mexicans and native americans. They look down on mexicans and native americans as inferior. Imagine how many mexicans and native americans that white woman go around bossing around on a daily basis. SMH

We moved to NC in 2005, right before the population boom. Around that time, the majority of the Latino population was Mexicans. I saw how they was treated in general and that they was looked down on. White people was used to sonning them and keeping it moving. Since a lot of them are here illegally, they knew they wouldn't buck back. One day, my wife had gone to Walmart, and she had our youngest son with her. It was a few years later, so he might have been 2-3 years old. While she's shopping, my niigga crawls into one of the empty freezers. My wife don't see him but she panics thinking she lost him or he got snatched up. So when he steps out on some "here I am", she snatches him up and pops him on his bottom. This white couple happens to notice, and the dude starts talking about calling child services. Later on I figured that when they heard a Spanish accent they figured Mexican and not NY bred Puerto Rican. My wife goes off and starts bucking back. I had called her to ask her to bring back something and she starts telling me what was going on. I was hot and wished I could go down there (we only had one car at the time), but she was like "Nah don't worry I GOT this". I wish I could've seen that dude's face; my wife said his wife was like let's just go, they ain't even finish their shopping :russ:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

103834258_3274221662622838_8462868661919301141_o.jpg