A Latino News Reporter get Dragged by White People on Twitter for Calling the Police

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
‘F— Off, Snitch': ABC Reporter Blasted for Telling Cops About Hurricane ‘Looting’

8216F8212_Off_Snitch039_ABC_Reporter-ad67a89cad90070ff8dd4f1838f5561e

ABC News chief national correspondent Tom Llamas suffered a massive Twitter backlash on Tuesday after he notified Houston police about “looting” during the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.

“We informed police of the looting and Coast Guard is flying overhead. Multiple officers now on the scene,” Llamas said in a tweet he sent and later deleted.

Many on social media accused Llamas of snitching on people in need, arguing that there is a difference between “looting” and grabbing food and supplies to survive a devastating emergency.

Llamas later clarified: “Let me clear this up- we were w/ police who had discovered a dead body & mentioned we saw ppl w/ faces covered going into a supermarket nearby.”

call police, he simply notified authorities with whom he was already interacting with;That detail didn’t stop the backlash. The second tweet — also deleted — received a thousand replies within 40 minutes, most of them negative."

:mjlol: He forgot he was Hispanic. He forgot he was on "white" probation. He just got revoked back to "brown" person.

Such Hypocrites:ohhh:, if the looters were black they would be giving him a medal like this:

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
lol I thought only 4 people were arrested for looting? I feel like if you can find a way to "loot" in 17 feet of water than you should be given a pass:dead: