A letter by Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Confusing letter tbh. The two or three sentences on Tony khan are hard to call. Does he like or dislike him.

He’s praising aew a lot, way too much. Could it be a letter to garner more face reactions when he announces he staying or did he do it because he wants to leave the door open to come back?

This letter is confusing enough that I gotta give him props for it. It’s a good work no matter what happens.
It's not a good work because the WWE isn't playing along with them.
He's definitely right about #1. Actively rooting against AEW is so stupid, even if you don't watch. WWE clearly puts on better shows when there's at least a #2 with some buzz out there, plus the wrestlers have it a lot better.
But where was that same energy when people were actively rooting against the WWE? Are we forgetting people wishing death on the WWE and Vince, and wanting another promotion to become #1? That's why this is so disingenuous because no one cared about the fate of the wrestlers and employees then or now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There’s no way people actually read all of that.

What happened to this guy? How did he go from a snobby entertaining heel to one of the ultimate company kiss asses who cries at press conferences?
He finds time to take pictures with Princess Liv Morgan at events though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

But where was that same energy when people were actively rooting against the WWE? Are we forgetting people wishing death on the WWE and Vince, and wanting another promotion to become #1? That's why this is so disingenuous because no one cared about the fate of the wrestlers and employees then or now.
The WWE sucked for a long time. Too much Cena, Roman, thinking that Shield stuff was genius, wack half pushes, holding Lashley down, Goldberg vs Taker, Michaels returning bald and botching it up, way too much Charlotte, etc.

Alaskan
Daps

I don't think it's about being #1, I think it's more about there just wanting to have more than one. I've never wanted any wrestling company to go out of business, but don't care who's doing better financially or ratings wise either. Competition forces everyone to do better, I stopped watching WWE from not long after Eddie died until Punk dropped the pipebomb promo, because the product was fukking trash. The Punk/Danielson/Shield/Wyatt era pulled me back in, and even then a lot of that didn't involve those guys was pretty bad.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Wanting bad companies to die isn't a bad thing. It's actually the whole point of capitalism. Badly run companies are supposed to die.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The WWE sucked for a long time. Too much Cena, Roman, thinking that Shield stuff was genius, wack half pushes, holding Lashley down, Goldberg vs Taker, Michaels returning bald and botching it up, way too much Charlotte, etc.
That still doesn't justify wishing for people to lose their jobs. I think AEW is horrible, but I'm never going to pray for it to go out of business. I pray that Tony hires actually professionals to run it, and that he take his ass back to his mansion in Jacksonville.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
There’s no way people actually read all of that.

What happened to this guy? How did he go from a snobby entertaining heel to one of the ultimate company kiss asses who cries at press conferences?
Man stfu. You'll be the first one on your knees with lube on your palm the minute he signs with the E. :camby:

And fukk MJF on his Israel/Palestinian take. Embarrassing shyt:trash:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Man stfu. You'll be the first one on your knees with lube on your palm the minute he signs with the E. :camby:

And fukk MJF on his Israel/Palestinian take. Embarrassing shyt:trash:
TK has him locked in for another 5 years so you don’t have to worry about it, he’s all yours, mark. :therethere:

br82186

Superstar
Daps

The only folks wishing death for WWE are in the same spectrum as folks wishing death for AEW and wished it for TNA back in the day, it’s a small and very shytty minority who spends most of their natural born lives on social media.