a Lil B fan preserved every track that Lil B created and posted on Myspace, and made a mixtape ..

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Do any of ya'll remember the wave of Myspace rappers??

Now let me ask u this.....who was actually going around preserving all that trash? :heh:

45f5d743.jpg

Over the last few years, cult-rap enigma Lil B has started and abandoned many, many MySpace pages, using them to post whatever lunacy happens to cross his addled brain. As Consequence of Sound points out, some kind soul with lots and lots of spare time has collected all this hard-to-Google music in one place: A 676-song Lil B mixtape called Free Music: The Complete MySpace Collection. That is enough Lil B music to last you the rest of your life and then some. As CoS points out, the tracklist alone is 20 pages long. It appears that we have the Lil B fan XenAJD to thank.

Download a 676-Track Lil B Mixtape | Pitchfork

:mjlol::mjlol:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey Op.....Thats Lil B tho.

Lil B has a strong following and is popular. You quoted me refering to all those underground Myspace rappers of yesteryear that no one is thinking of in 2016.

Preserving Lil B songs is no different then when DJs would put together CDs of 50 cents previous material during the Get Rich Or Die Trying hype.

You could do the same with Soulja Boy and Sean Kingston but I dare u to find 10 more Myspace artists who have their music preserved by "fans." :pachaha:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Hey Op.....Thats Lil B tho.

Lil B has a strong following and is popular. You quoted me refering to all those underground Myspace rappers of yesteryear that no one is thinking of in 2016.

Preserving Lil B songs is no different then when DJs would put together CDs of 50 cents previous material during the Get Rich Or Die Trying hype.

You could do the same with Soulja Boy and Sean Kingston but I dare u to find 10 more Myspace artists who have their music preserved by "fans." :pachaha:

challenge possibly accepted :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think I already have this . . what's the track listing?