Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
When is #DogSet gonna get our day in the spotlight Disney? Like what the entire fukk?!! :stopitslime:. Disney was built on the backs of #DogSet. We started this live action shyt....it was us gotdammit!!!!:damn:

Before Maleficent there was Cruella these are just fax:manny:. Glenn Close is a better Villainess than Angelina Jolie could ever be fax:yeshrug:.

Disney owes us BIG TIME!

101 Dalmatians

Lady and the Tramp

Fox and the Hound

Oliver and Company

A Goofy Movie

Representation is everything and #DogSet is underrepresented :mjpls:.

Mickey better act like he know

Between Mickey, Donald and Goofy, it is Goofy who has the most Sauce. He needs his own LIVE ACTION MOVIE. A Goofy Movie is right up there with all the other Disney classics. I'm tried of this #Catset Catgenda:pacspit:!!! What the fukk we need a Lion King AND A "C.A.T.S" MOVIE FOR?:Fofty:......do better by our pups Disney #WoofPack
:Dogglass:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
38a10f63e0784adbac7145f5725e3d4c.jpg

latest

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
op that sounds creepy as heck. do you want them to look like cartoons or humans?
You know there's a picture of someone dressed as Max from the movie. Scariest thing I've ever seen.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
op that sounds creepy as heck. do you want them to look like cartoons or humans?
You know there's a picture of someone dressed as Max from the movie. Scariest thing I've ever seen.
That new Cats trailer is the creepiest shyt I've seen in a while

But if Catset gets a creepy live action musical then dammit I want one too!!!
:shaq2: