A lot of attractive woman don't get many date offers or even have guys be cordial with them.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I like what you do, it makes what I do easier, because you're really comfortable. Society right now puts the ball in the pandering court (temporarily).
Here's where you're going wrong on multiple ends, brehbreh.
Let's define conflation:
con·fla·tion
kənˈflāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the merging of two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc. into one.
Faulty Comparison

(also known as: bad comparison, false comparison, inconsistent comparison [form of])

Description: Comparing one thing to another that is really not related, in order to make one thing look more or less desirable than it really is.

These techniques are very bush league and people from your "programming" set constantly use them to prove a point. The appeal to emotion is also very common.
Now let's get into the fun part:
It's funny, the racist video sharer and original programmer of the "street harassment" videos came under fire.
(An analysis of the video documented that most of the scenes shown in the video were taken in neighborhoods with predominantly black and Hispanic populations)
1.Where's HOLLABACK or Rob Bliss now? Oh, that "Street harassment" programming died in 2014 when it came out that they were targeting men of color, despite NYC having a much whiter population now :mjpls: .Dead in the water
2.THEN a cacman model did a response video and got 30 responses in 3 hours, totally shattering the premise of the original skewed video

Your buzzword expired like 4 years ago, my g
2zi1p8o.jpg

you said "raise male and female children with the same values" It's funny you mention that. People aren't baseline individuals, sexes are SOCIALIZED...meaning certain behaviors, both negative and positive, are ENCOURAGED and REINFORCED during child rearing. Values can have negative and positive qualities.
A term hijacked from the caucasian mythopoetic men's movement, known as "Toxic masculinity" has also started making its' rounds...(Should we see when the trend jumped and what events it coincided with? I bet Mike Brown and Trayvon's deaths are somewhere lurking nearby date-wise...:mjpls)....giving a certain group of women and their male supporters a figurative folder to dump all of their favorite negatives that needed adjusting on the male side...without fully studying the interactions between both sexes from death to birth, and the (:camby: that goofy, sneaky, padded "enabler/nurturer" halfway praise definition of "toxic femininity, btw) pathology that may arise during development. Most of these studies have been one-sided theoretical tomes with ZERO data...just anecdote and a few small-set surveys here and there to dress it up. We're going to need some type of standard as far as "values" are concerned.
I could go into a lot more in regards to the 70% OOW childbirth rate, a few correlations, but I know you'll respond with the "absentee father" bogeyman...
It's funny, because I see ahead of that, too...All of this abuse happening with no man in the household...and all this abuse happening in Black Lesbian households...or households with just mother and child.
Hmmm...Needs more analysis and people like you need to quell the fervor and tenacity until you walk that path of knowledge.
:mjlit:

ok

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Think respectfully approaching someone you don't know and street harassment is the same thing, brehs.

Think raising your kids with the same values regardless of gender is a bad thing, brehs.

I've approached women, spoke to women, all that shyt and never been accused of being a scumbag...mostly because I understand nuance. You nikkas think everything is hot and cold...and that is why you fail.

I like what you do, it makes what I do easier, because you're really comfortable. Society right now puts the ball in the pandering court (temporarily).
Here's where you're going wrong on multiple ends, brehbreh.
Let's define conflation:
con·fla·tion
kənˈflāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. the merging of two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc. into one.
Faulty Comparison

(also known as: bad comparison, false comparison, inconsistent comparison [form of])

Description: Comparing one thing to another that is really not related, in order to make one thing look more or less desirable than it really is.

These techniques are very bush league and people from your "programming" set constantly use them to prove a point. The appeal to emotion is also very common.
Now let's get into the fun part:
It's funny, the racist video sharer and original programmer of the "street harassment" videos came under fire.
(An analysis of the video documented that most of the scenes shown in the video were taken in neighborhoods with predominantly black and Hispanic populations)
1.Where's HOLLABACK or Rob Bliss now? Oh, that "Street harassment" programming died in 2014 when it came out that they were targeting men of color, despite NYC having a much whiter population now :mjpls: .Dead in the water
2.THEN a cacman model did a response video and got 30 responses in 3 hours, totally shattering the premise of the original skewed video

Your buzzword expired like 4 years ago, my g
2zi1p8o.jpg

you said "raise male and female children with the same values" It's funny you mention that. People aren't baseline individuals, sexes are SOCIALIZED...meaning certain behaviors, both negative and positive, are ENCOURAGED and REINFORCED during child rearing. Values can have negative and positive qualities.
A term hijacked from the caucasian mythopoetic men's movement, known as "Toxic masculinity" has also started making its' rounds...(Should we see when the trend jumped and what events it coincided with? I bet Mike Brown and Trayvon's deaths are somewhere lurking nearby date-wise...:mjpls)....giving a certain group of women and their male supporters a figurative folder to dump all of their favorite negatives that needed adjusting on the male side...without fully studying the interactions between both sexes from death to birth, and the (:camby: that goofy, sneaky, padded "enabler/nurturer" halfway praise definition of "toxic femininity, btw) pathology that may arise during development. Most of these studies have been one-sided theoretical tomes with ZERO data...just anecdote and a few small-set surveys here and there to dress it up. We're going to need some type of standard as far as "values" are concerned.
I could go into a lot more in regards to the 70% OOW childbirth rate, a few correlations, but I know you'll respond with the "absentee father" bogeyman...
It's funny, because I see ahead of that, too...All of this abuse happening with no man in the household...and all this abuse happening in Black Lesbian households...or households with just mother and child.
Hmmm...Needs more analysis and people like you need to quell the fervor and tenacity until you walk that path of knowledge.
:mjlit:

What he said:yeshrug:

Wardo

Pro
Daps
This bhi eye humped me today. I had my sunglasses on and a hat so she couldn't tell im flabby. Im not flabby im just old.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I swear...when you find one of these...:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Shyt is like hitting the gotdamn lottery :whew:

No "girlfriends" in her ear talkin about how she could do so much better with x, y, z dude :banderas:

Zero expectations for dates and shyt...literally anything you do with her she's like :krs::krs::krs:
Usually extremely low-key...you end up just doing a lot of fukking, watching Netflix, and eating her cooking :ohlawd::ahh:
Don't drink or smoke...not that they're opposed or anything, shyt just never crosses their minds. :ehh:
If you have your boys over for the game, she'll be anxious and awkward...but she'll put that energy towards fixin up some good ass food :blessed:

They tend to be extremely family oriented because that's where they feel safe and not out of place...a busy weekend for them is going shopping with their mom on a Saturday and then catching a movie...that's it...that was the weekend.
As a young nikka I fukked up bigtime with one of these types...I thought she was "boring"...I wanted a "more exciting girl" :mjlol:what a fukking idiot I was :snoop:

You find one of these, you keep her brehs :ufdup:

Or you'll live to regret it :mjcry:

:wow:

No lies told here.