A Lot Of Good Looking Dudes Struggle With Women

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I can’t speak for all dudes but in/from my experience there’s no set thing or go to “game” that I use. But what I CAN say is you have to be fluid & adaptable in your convos. And one of the biggest things I can share is you just go with the flow & don’t be tied or attached to getting a certain outcome. You should be good with whatever the outcome is whether you get with her on the first night or you keep it moving
I think men who struggle with women are logical and want a step by step formula.

That's just how we work.

Say "A" she says "B" and then that you have the results you are looking for.

Alot of times when men ask for advise other men say "just go with it" or "feel it out" or "be yourself" without going into detail of exactly what you said because that's what guys who need help expect to hear.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not only that, but I think some of them legit don't have any game to share in the first place.

Kind of like when a white man talks about "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps" and refuses to admit he has white privilege.

It feels better to say you outsmarted and verbally dominated a woman than to admit you were born the way she wanted.

That is why people are fed up with the status quo. You wonder why shootings are skyrocketing and the dating game all fukked up? Because not enough useful information is being passed around.