"A lot of people don't rock with me because they on Nas dikk" - Mega

Discussion in 'The Booth' started by Soymuscle Mike, Jun 12, 2019.

1. spliz

spliz SplizThaDon

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
    Coli Cash:
    $344000.00

The interview was posted in this thread where Mega spoke on it.

2. The Dust King

The Dust King A Childrens Story

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    the tri-state
    Coli Cash:
    $359667.00

yeah i never read that interview before, it was extemely insightful and consolidated a lot of history

and yes QB as one entity would be bigger and stronger than WU and its affiliates

they wouldve destroyed rocafella records and undoubtedly wouldve changed the landscape of hiphop even more together than individually

honestly the part where i said nas and mega called hot97 was more quote worthy lol

3. Stick Up Kid

Stick Up Kid Superstar WOAT

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    DC via Newark NJ
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

No they wouldn’t
    Outside of Nas & Mobb Deep nobody cared or ever heard of the other QB cats outside of New York City

4. The Devil's Advocate

The Devil's Advocate Call me Dad

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

You did. Rep. I could never find it. I was googling the shyt out it.

But he did clear a lot up. Said he didn’t have shyt to do with that nature diss too. And that nature was the one who put that lie on Nas and said Nas made him do it.

Skipped over the black ball claims but now I can see that was probably all stoute.

It does make a huge difference when you defend yourself. Even once.

spliz dapped this.
  5. The Devil's Advocate

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

Now that’s a lie.

I remember the song in question. He said “you the reason why ill will is laying in a coffin” to Nas. He never dissed Will

Nature did something similar as well. I remember his too but vaguely. Something about how Nas was living good but ill will’s mom “still eating at wongs”. Saying she still broke and in the hood at the Chinese joint while you living it up

Again no disses TO WILL. Will is a fukking legend. nikkas wouldn’t diss him

mathematik and George's Dilemma dapped this.
  6. Ziggiy

Ziggiy Veteran Hall of Fame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Ft. Stewart, Ga
    Coli Cash:
    $343999.00

Breh blaming Nas (who had nothing to do with Will’s death) for Will’s death is disrespectful to both Nas AND WILL. Will was like a brother to Nas. If I say some shyt to you like “you responsible for your best friend’s/brother’s death” you ain’t gonna be fukking with me AT ALL and thats the LEAST I could expect from you. We might even have to throw hands.

Thats the point. When you bring Will’s name into it, Nas ain’t fukking with you. Mega and Nas both have probably reached the point with one another where they can never be “friends” again, but still there’s no need for any 2019 beef. Mega is at Mega’s level (very successful) and Nas is at Nas level (Superstar) and thats how the cookie crumbled.

Mega has said out of his own mouth that Nas was more mature than him back in the day and he made moves and said things that were hurtful to his OWN career. Nas is not to blame for Mega going to jail when he was the top rapper in the hood and Nas was just the runner up. Nas is not to blame for Mega not signing the deal. Nas is not to blame for Mega dedicating an entire album and a half to dissing him when he was receiving no direct response. Nas is not to blame for Mega fukking up his relationship with Chris Lighty. Nas is not to blame for Mega trying to put Lakey on (AFTER Nas had already ditched him for being a snake) and Lake going around strong arming producers and making fukked up business moves in Mega’s name.

Mega has done a lot to hurt his own career. Nas decided not to fukk with QB nikkas who were TOO steeped into the street shyt. Because street shyt ALWAYS ends the same way

7. The Devil's Advocate

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Coli Cash:
    $372645.45

:whoa:

I was just pointing out the semantics of it all. It’s a big difference to say someone dissed the dead vs they said you a piece of shyt for not taking care of the dead and their family.

I wouldn’t expect anybody to make up after that. But like I keep saying. They made up in 2008. Long after that diss. So at some point, Nas being more mature, let him back in the circle.

I just don’t know if mega and Nas still beefing for real or Mega just speaking on old shyt constantly

spliz, Soymuscle Mike and Ziggiy dapped this.
  8. IllmaticDelta

IllmaticDelta Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

I don't think they're beefing but Mega's ego still has him salty and to a large degree, Mega is probably burning up inside because Nas won't acknowledge him:lolbron:

Surreal, spliz, Pappo and 2 others dapped this.
  9. Dubthahustler

Dubthahustler All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The SOUTH-Progression and Principles
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Man this shyt is golden. :pachaha:

Urbanmiracle and Jimmy the gent dapped this.
  10. Guvnor

Guvnor Da Speculative Spectacle®

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    BKLYN
    Coli Cash:
    $6.40

Mega wants Nas to spend more time with him? is that it?

11. Jimmy the gent

Jimmy the gent I'm still eatin off Lufthansa

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    North Side Perth, West Australia
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Megan!!!!
    :mjlol::lolbron::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::ahh:

My brother, did u type that on purpose or auto correct doing its thing? If u meant it that's sum funny ass shyt, I like "Megan" and always have, but I dont care thats his name from here on out!!!

12. Soymuscle Mike

Soymuscle Mike Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Sweetlake City
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Jungle and them talked about the Nature shyt saying Will mom loves her life and never accepted charity, so for Nature to come out and make it seem like she was destitute was mad disrespectful.

13. Pop123

Pop123 Peace

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Nas definitely doesn't mess with this guy. I just seen Nas live tonight, when he did "One Love" he said

"What up wit 'Who???' did you see him, are yall together?"

He said "who?" with the :childplease: face and all that, lol. I got it on my phone, I don't know how to post video clips and shyt tho.

Sidenote: His show is fire, he messes up A LOT but when you're there it's not that cringe worthy like it is when you watch it online or sumn. After he did all of "Illmatic" he went into random other joints, can't believe "I Can" got the biggest reaction, that and "If I Ruled The World". Michael Eric Dyson was sittin like 3 seats away from me reciting every bar, :ohhh:

Danie84, noodles and Soymuscle Mike dapped this.