A MAJORITY of Single Women in America Are Not Looking For Marriage, A Committed Relationship, or Casual Sex. They're Just Not Interested. (STUDY)

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This is a win for clothing retailers, restaurants, and airline business. Women travel, shop, eat to make up for their unhappiness. Also prepare to see every women with a large dog. Women who have dogs are the most lonely people on earth.

the only thing that is worrying about this is the army of destructive bitter older women that will be Karen calling the police on my future children….
Soooo....we should be investing in pet friendly restaurants in beachside locales ....

We Bout To Cash Out!!!!:blessed::blessed::blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm not surprised. That study was Pre-Covid so I'm sure its even worse just like that 2019 study with the amount of men not having sex in the past year.

Dating for many females has become all "Red Flags", "Nonnegotiables", "Dealbreakers". If their date exhibits any harmless trait as one of their past partners during the made up "talking stage" or "situationship" - its automatic bushes unless you are Handsomegang and excite them to the point they are willing to overlook. And after everything falls apart its just a story to tell their friends about how their date was toxic, manipulative, or gaslighting:coffee:.
I've been saying for years that social media and dating apps have overly inflated women's egos. They get access to higher quality guys not realizing those guys are dating down to get some easy p*ssy. The women start "raising their standards" and not realizing that no guy of that caliber will actually date them and then will complain that there are no quality guys out there.

I think it also leads to bitter men who get tired of chasing after these women and competing against 5-6 different guys all going after the same women who just dip out of the dating game and realize it's not worth the headache.

I only say this from having a lot of female friends and listening to their dating tales and how many perfectly normal guys they pass over because some "hot" guy gave them attention despite all kinds of red flags. I've tried hitting them with the truth bombs telling them they don't have much going for themselves and ain't that hot themselves so why do they think that guy with a lot of options would want to seriously date them.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
My experience in Chicago as well. Black women in black communities want to be married to black men. Those mixed community brothers and sisters are the one's confused.
Men or women aren't interested in marriage. The internet/social media exposed all the lies. Some men talking marriage but still have their previous girlfriends as social media followers. Why drag that old bytch around if a man is moving on to another relationship?
Flip men for women in your second post and i can say that I agree with the women here in Chicag. Vast majority of the professional single women I know have all they fwb and ex bfs on social media/IG still. That’s not even getting into the ones that are less educated or refined.

I know three women here that got married recently and all of them invited their previous flings/fwb to the weddings. These are PhD holders and Architects. My wife wouldn’t even go to their weddings and they had the nerve to get mad at her.

On the other hand some These women be living in Englewood and work as an admin assistant and front on the manager working for com Ed while they spent thier 20’s juggling and getting high with Amazon package handler, UPS loader/unloaders and truck drivers.

Lot just want to get married because the streets are done with them and everyone in their circle smashed and went on about their life and left them with baggage and/or a kid or two.

This city has plenty of black men about their business and not on no c00n ish. Those guys up in Wicker Park or Rogers Park deal with interracial relationships more, but that’s the area.