"A man has to be in shape and working for himself to get my number "- BlackPearl

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So...wanting a man who is in shape and works for himself gets ridiculed as if they have no right to have any standards while I see men on here ripping apart women on a regular basis...
works for himself is the problem here... and this is coming from someone who works for himself

How you looking down on a CEO making 300k (for example) cause that's a job and not "working for yourself"

See how it sounds stupid now? nikka can be working for himself selling $5 tees outside the barbershop while another man got a 50k a year job

Daps
The fuk do you know about “baes”.??.you coli cruise for e-dyck. you and op (sister zay) need to link up - he may actually be receptive to it, shoot your shot; in more ways than one :wrist:; you can make the pitch just like you tried a few months ago, see if he catches; if not, you will get recycled to the bottom of the pile, you’re used to it.
:dame:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/

Prove you’re a female. You’re a gay guy mascara-ding as a aggressive female.

Prove you are female!!!! :damn:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

This a track for ya'll to vibe to in celebration of my win. Think of the haters as the audience standing around worried about what I'm doing; getting worked up over the Empress. And me as Drake. #victorious

Life is beautiful. I love ya'll. Even that old crazy bytch. lmao

Good night people. Pearl has left the building...

What kind of delusional shyt are you on?

:gucci:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Prove you’re a female. You’re a gay guy mascara-ding as a aggressive female.

Prove you are female!!!! :damn:
You get all hot and bothered over “women that you think are men”, to the point where you’re up at 1am, losing sleep, thinking about them and crying to the teachers because you have no self control?? Do you also DM -whining and asking why I’m “not your friend “ anymore?
:comeon:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/formal-request-to-have-nicole-banned.719983/#post-34265859

Don’t put that shyt on me because you stay trying to prove that you are not a faggit and trying to cover up your gay sustivities-
:comeon:
Who is the one putting up gay ass posts and begging for them to destroy the evidence?
:gucci::leostare:..:mjlol::deadmanny:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/code-red-i-need-all-of-my-threads-and-posts-purged.709660/page-4

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Jealous of what- her fake parts, her fake locs, her 5head, her unattractive face, or is it the illustrious career in stripping??

Fuk all that..hmmm..That’s not what you said in your DMs, you’re jealous bc I won’t talk to you and this is your way of getting attention just like @Strapped . Stop. I’m naturally put together b and I achieved what I have without sexual monetary exchanges..
tenor.gif

Can you screen cap the DMs and expose them to the coli you delusional bytch:mjtf:

Legalese

Banned
Daps