A mans ultimate craving? [PAUSE]

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
"
Not to get too psychological, but the ultimate thirst in a man's psyche is for power. We are born weak and helpless, and as men, we will stay that way unless we change it. There is no difference, in terms of power, between a baby and a single guy with no skills, social life, career, money, or sex. What does he have control over? What kind of Ramen to have tonight?

For most men, the inability to fukk 99.9999% of the women you want to is the most glaring evidence of a power vacuum in their lives. We want that more than we want power in our jobs, power over others, or even large amounts of money because those things don't slap us upside the head every five minutes.

Meanwhile every spandex clad ass that walks by reminds most men that even if she was single and horny....he has virtually no power to get her to fukk him.

Now, when a guy in this situation overcomes this initial, glaring lack of power in his life and can predictably fukk women he wants....he starts feeling empty. He didn't actually want p*ssy, great as p*ssy is.

fukking women is the entry level of the Power scale. There's one for each of us on earth, they get horny too, and while fukking even one woman is a challenge for the majority of men, making into that first level of high value/power truly is slightly disappointing. So you're getting vagina? Great. So are billions of other men.

To a man in this place of "Umm, ok, ass isn't really cutting it anymore", I would advise you to start looking at other power vacuums in your life. Are you running shyt at work? Are you calling the social shots in your circle or are you hoping the socially powerful dude texts you "the plan" this weekend?

Do you control anyone? How many other men do you lead? Do you have Authority?

Do you have money? Real power is not wielded without it.

Welcome to the ultimate addiction / need that drives men to conquer and rule.

So to any guys still daydreaming about fukking lots of women.....its not their p*ssy you crave. Its the power to get that p*ssy.

Don't believe me? Look at marriage. Why do guys lose interest in their wives? Because no power is required (ok, VERY little) to get her to fukk you. Why do you still daydream about Ashley in accounting or the waitress at your local joint with the ass of a goddess? Because you lack the power to get them.

Your brain isn't craving p*ssy. Its craving power."

taken from reddit (yes ":mjpls:" I know )
What do y'all think tho?

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
This is pretty much already outlined here:

48lawspower.jpg

Prynce

Daps
I don't like things that tell me I ain't shyt because I supposedly don't have something they think I should have :manny:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I came in to say power & status. It's on a primitive level. Most men subconsciously crave it.
I agree.
Both typically entail he and those he love are well taken care of.
Other men want to be him, and women want to be with him.
This is thecoli.com though so you're going to get arguments for the sake of arguments.