A message for young black men...built ur own shyt now so your future can be set

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young black men are the future of the black race. My generation dropped the ball like previous generations. Were finished. Most 80 babies have bite the dust. Fat, bags under their eyes and accepted stagnation. No passion or pulse is left. Its up to the young boys to strive for greatness.

In life I had to learn the hard way. Every job, shop, whatever I've ever applied too All i ever heard was the word "NO". Some of you may ask..."DrX I seen your work and its good, why didn't u get a opportunity?"

Because it don't work like that in the real world. Politics is real. People form economic circles and keep everything in the circle. Talent, work ethic don't mean shyt, because they're going to say "No" every time because its not about skill...its about fitting in and keep the resources/bytches in the circle...But it kind of make sense...why let somebody that's better inside to learn your secrets and become greater?

That's why u HAVE TO BUILD YOUR OWN shyt...there's no getting around it. Because you have to rely on other people for your survival your always going to be their slave anyway. They'll have the power. The owner is always the H.N.I.C.

Its better to start early as possible and make the sacrifice early. Go through the pain now so when u hit your 30s u can have your brand built and system in lace to hire people to do the work for you

Time is humanity greatest enemy. Everything fades over time. The chick that's the flyest is going to fall off over time and become humbled.the cool dude at your school is going to become a smoked out bottom feeder. Time is a bytch. If you don't growth with it, it'll eat you alive. Then you'll wake up one day and realize that u wasted your life doing nothing...you'll be stuck. I know many like that around my age. Its a cold game.

That's why you gotta stay sharp mentally and eat right. Keep your body healthy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
a lot of kids born in the 90s are finished already, completely washed.

draining their valuable years and energy chasing p*ssy and drowning in drugs and alcohol. At this point, I'm not beating discipline into anyone, if you're hellbent on wrecking your life, so be it.

:hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: DrX