A movement lead by faqs (and women) was always a fail

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Homos should be nowhere any type of black movement and black women are just too emotional to be leading

Blm got these chicks acting like they been in the trenches ducking bullets :dwillhuh:, I mean yeah props on protesting but come on you ain't "fighting".

This is war and in war you have to be cold and calculated to win. Black men need to come together and figure out this mess. Relying on homos/trannies/women etc will get us nowhere.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Homos should be nowhere any type of black movement and black women are just too emotional to be leading anything.

Blm got these chicks acting like they been in the trenches ducking bullets :dwillhuh:, I mean yeah props on protesting but come on you ain't "fighting".

This is war and in war you have to be cold and calculated to win. Black men need to come together and figure out this mess. Relying on homos/trannies/women etc will get us nowhere.
This is a very Eurocentric mindset. It's tons of great bw leaders and warriors past & present. I ain't with ya'll shyt if you nikkas excluding women. Most of ya'll nikkas can't even fit into Assata Shakur, Harriet Tubman, Queen nzinga or Angela Davis's shoes as a example.