the rat stuff is interesting and i kind of want to know what happens to the boy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Next gen version out now free on Series and PS5, I might replay,it

A Plague Tale: Innocence Update 1.09 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for A Plague Tale: Innocence Update 1.09 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:

Those who are unfamiliar with A Plague Tale: Innocence will discover a gorgeous mixture of adventure, puzzle solving, deadly combat and stealth, while long-time fans will be able to relive Amicia and Hugo’s emotional journey through a grim medieval France, in never-before-seen detail.

The next generation version features:

• 4K UHD (on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5)
  • 60 FPS
  • 3D audio support
Xbox One & PS4 versions can be upgraded for free!

In addition, we haven’t forgotten about Switch players: for the first time, you will be able to play A Plague Tale: Innocence in Cloud Version using Nintendo’s Cloud Streaming technology. Make sure to play the free demo first to guarantee your connection is good enough!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started this it’s cool so far. Not sure how I never heard of it before it was added to ps plus.

I heard a couple others on here mention it a while back while digging thru an old game thread…it was either @Gizmo_Duck or @Grand Conde …gave praise to the graphics/story…surprisingly I don’t think there was ever a game thread for it…I felt the same way re: having heard absolutely nothing about the game prior to seeing it mentioned in a post some time last year