A Police Officer Just Pulled Me Over......

Daps
I had a cop pull me over to tell me I had a nice car. So this isn’t unbelievable
It’s not that this isn’t believable, it’s just that making this up for social media is far more likely. So I, too, am calling ducktales. :ld:

Cops are known to abuse their powers like this even in innocuous ways. It’s the next step up from them turning on the lights to get through traffic with no actual emergency to attend to.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It happens...but something about her statement leads me to believe that if a man approaches her and she isn’t interested they are a predator.

I’ve been pulled over nice car my wife pulled over with her friends and cop legit asked what’s going on tonight and you beautiful sisters stay out of trouble...

And yes if I was a cop I’d holler...shyt as a Soldier I do.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’ve talked to cops about cars too... never heard a nikka pulling a bytch over because she looks good in traffic

Unless he initially pulled up right beside her, how can you even see that close of a detail of someone's face in a car? Let alone tell she fine enough that you gone move heaven and earth to shoot your shot.