A Re-Up Gang Without Sandman Isn't A Re-Up Gang

Daps
Reppin
NULL
having that "cannon" soundbite come up before his verses was one of the best parts of the re-up gang. i heard curtains is the new member, and they're going to release a new one with him, pusha, malice, and liva. fukk that. sandman dope as fukk (nh), and getting rid of him defeats the fukking purpose of the re-up gang.

no hate to curtains.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
having that "cannon" soundbite come up before his verses was one of the best parts of the re-up gang. i heard curtains is the new member, and they're going to release a new one with him, pusha, malice, and liva. fukk that. sandman dope as fukk (nh), and getting rid of him defeats the fukking purpose of the re-up gang.

no hate to curtains.

that's my re-up fan :to:

I totally agree b. When I heard Curtains going "R-E-U-P-G-A-N-G" on that "23" tape I literally had the :ohhh:

Sandman's flow and delivery alone was entertaining to listen to. nikka coulda been reading a grocery list and you'd be amped up from it.

The thing is though that Sandman kind of went diva and decided to go solo. The nikka did think a bit high of himself, but I still personally loved his work on the we got it for cheap tapes.

I'm not gonna lie though, when I first heard the Re-Up tapes I used to think Liva and Sandman were the same dude and one day I saw an interview and was like :dwillhuh: when I saw Sandman

If Curtains comes like he did on "23" though it's gonna be disappointing. The nikka was grade A generic. :sadcam:

fukk it though as long as I get another Re-Up tape i'm happy :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's my re-up fan :to:

I totally agree b. When I heard Curtains going "R-E-U-P-G-A-N-G" on that "23" tape I literally had the :ohhh:

Sandman's flow and delivery alone was entertaining to listen to. nikka coulda been reading a grocery list and you'd be amped up from it.

The thing is though that Sandman kind of went diva and decided to go solo. The nikka did think a bit high of himself, but I still personally loved his work on the we got it for cheap tapes.

I'm not gonna lie though, when I first heard the Re-Up tapes I used to think Liva and Sandman were the same dude and one day I saw an interview and was like :dwillhuh: when I saw Sandman

If Curtains comes like he did on "23" though it's gonna be disappointing. The nikka was grade A generic. :sadcam:

fukk it though as long as I get another Re-Up tape i'm happy :ld:

i used to think liva and sandman were the same, but they actually have different rhyme patterns. sandman is way more aggressive.