A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I've seen several posts where people try to pretend that biracial people blend in with black people when in reality its pretty easy to pick out a mulatto 9 times out of 10. Even Obama you can look at tell theres something else there.
bw1.jpg
depositphotos_6038158-Closeup-portrait-of-a-successful-African-American-business-man.jpg

^^^What typical African Americans looks like

VS

rs_634x1024-140507090137-634.Alicia-Keys-Givenchy-Contract.jl.050714.jpg

Corbin-Bleu.jpg

^^^What your typical mulattos look like

:usure: I mean...c'mon....

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Who's care

It's the same shyt to cacs
LOL, no its not. If that were true you'd see equal representation of both blacks and mulattos in the media. There are mulatto women representing black women in movies. Thats an actually problem. Also, statistic back up the FACT that white people see themselves in mulattos. They receive lighter jail sentences and are more likely to be hired than real black people. Mulattos and blacks have totally different experiences in this world.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I'm leavin out a lotta shyt, nikka it's too real
My alcoholic background, the welfare motels
Abuse that I had to take struggle that my mom's went through
How the fukk I'm gon bond wit you.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I guess it would be different if accepting mulattos gave us, as blacks, an obvious advantage. But it seems as though it just confuses everybody. Its not fair to mulattos to have to cram themselves inside of an identity that clearly doesn't belong to them, and its not fair to us black people to have to compete with a group of people who have a clear advantage over us. The ONLY group of people it benefits is white people!!!!