A record 7 million Americans are 3 months Behind on Their Car payments

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this possible? The few times i have a car note, i overpay always so if i ever missed a payment for some reason, im good for a few months..

People living beyond their means i guess. 700dollsr car payments on a 35k car

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
not to discourage you, but if you're 'pretty much broke' then i wouldnt bother worrying about stocks. get the savings up to at least 5 grand you could lose

:to::to:

Guess I'm going to have to wait for the next recession after the one in 2020

Edub

Veteran
Daps
(Cac) People in amerikkka stay puttin’ lipstick on a pig :comeon:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
How much money do you need to invest in stocks? I'm pretty much broke right now. Also, how many shares of each company do you need to buy?
Start with as much you feel comfortable losing. There are brokerages that dont charge commission or have minimum deposits so you can invest what you feel comfortable with. You want to get a feel for the market, you can invest a little bit from time to time and see how your stocks perform. The reason I would suggest starting with little money is because you will make rookie mistakes cause by human emotions that will make you lose money like selling out of fear only for the price to go back up and you miss out, trying to chase a stock on the way up only for it to drop back down.

And as new investor you will make these mistakes so its best to do it with a small amount first. Don't get discouraged by only having a small amount of money if you read and study about how to invest in businesses it wont matter because you will figure out what works for you. Investor Phil Town started with only $1,000 and turned it into one million in five years. Now obviously that's extremely rare but you should get my point.

If you are really serious about learning to invest start a paper trading account or simulation account which is like practice investing without using real money. You can put simulation money into a number of stocks and watch how they perform over time you will get a good sense of investing that way

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Start with as much you feel comfortable losing. There are brokerages that dont charge commission or have minimum deposits so you can invest what you feel comfortable with. You want to get a feel for the market, you can invest a little bit from time to time and see how your stocks perform. The reason I would suggest starting with little money is because you will make rookie mistakes cause by human emotions that will make you lose money like selling out of fear only for the price to go back up and you miss out, trying to chase a stock on the way up only for it to drop back down.

And as new investor you will make these mistakes so its best to do it with a small amount first. Don't get discouraged by only having a small amount of money if you read and study about how to invest in businesses it wont matter because you will figure out what works for you. Investor Phil Town started with only $1,000 and turned it into one million in five years. Now obviously that's extremely rare but you should get my point.

If you are really serious about learning to invest start a paper trading account or simulation account which is like practice investing without using real money. You can put simulation money into a number of stocks and watch how they perform over time you will get a good sense of investing that way

Any books you recommend to learn more about investing?

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps

Robinhood (app/website) best for newbies to get their toes wet in stocks without payin commissions.you right on the money with the small trading. i recommend everybody start with that and do a mix of the usual suspects(AAPL) and then penny stocks to get a hang of how markets work. do small trades on the penny stocks so you dont take a lot of risk. then once you get the hang of it move on to other brokerage accounts if you spendin real money n keeping up to date daily on trading.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Don’t even know what this means.... All your posts about me in this exchange say more about YOU than they do about me....

You know how you beat that “Americans don’t have $1000 in their savings statistic”?

You make sacrifices and decisions that those broke people don’t make. Simple as that. Do what they don’t do and you’ll have more money then the average American.

No doubt. Not hating.. i have a good job as well.. ijs

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
I will never carry a car note. Drove my last whip (Toyota Corolla) for 27 years and 200K miles, then I paid cash for a gently-used 2005 Toyota last year that I’ll drive well into retirement.

Daps
the next recession is gonna kill folks.

last recession, you lost your house, you got a decent apartment for $600

same apartment now is $1200 probably

most people already renting. whats gonna happen when they cant even do that?

Lots of folks are gonna be on the streets; which equals more crime. If you haven't already, get yourself a gun.

Daps
the next recession is gonna kill folks.

last recession, you lost your house, you got a decent apartment for $600

same apartment now is $1200 probably

most people already renting. whats gonna happen when they cant even do that?

Another worse possibility to think about, are all of these single mothers with kids. All these chicks laying up, and producing kids while on the system, are gonna be in for a very rude awakening. And the kids are gonna take the brunt of it.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The economy will crash in 2020 and it will be ugly. Just like in 2008 the streets knew shyt was fukked up, Jeezy dropped the recession the summer before the market crashed
It’s ironic how you kinda predicted the covid crash in 2020 here. :ohhh:

However I think people just stopped paying their rent with these new eviction laws and just kept paying the note on their bmw or Lexus.:mjlol: