A Resident Evil Game Set on A University Campus Would Be Interesting

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I was just thinking about RE8 and what'd be like and I thought what if it was set on a huge University campus

Traversing Classrooms, Cafeterias, Stadiums, Libraries would be fire

Like how the zombies in RE2 fit the area, they could have zombies with backpacks on, Football Jerseys...

It would be RE2 Remake but even better :ohhh:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I enjoyed the RE2 Remake Survivor series!

They need to make more. It's always interesting to see what side characters did during the outbreak and what not.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
There's so many zombie games you can hardly come up with new locations

I really liked location for Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Some creepy russian island. For a game that wasn't too long the map was big with a lot of indoors and outdoors places. fukk it, if they could take that same map, expand it with more levels, make it a legit survival and not a horror shootout like revelations was...I'd gladly play that shyt again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Re8 location has been talked about already

If the report is true, Resident Evil 8 will continue the storyline that started in RE7, focusing on the origins of Eveline, the first E-Type bioweapon, designed to eliminate enemies without the need for combat. Apparently, the game "will take place on a recently abandoned island where the secret laboratory is located.” UnlikeBiohazard, RE8 will reportedly feature a third-person camera view.

EvilVR's sources claim that the works on RE8started a year ago and the game is being development by a relatively small team, but the exact number hasn't been given just yet. Although the game's status is allegedly advanced, Capcom still hasn't decided if they want to make it a mainline game (like RE7) or the series' spin-off. EvilVR also notes that “some concepts from 3.5 (hook-man) will be borrowed for 8" and “hallucinations will play a big part, getting players confused on what’s real or not.”
RESIDENT EVIL 8 Will Reportedly Take Place On An Island As Next Remakes Are Discussed At Capcom