A salute To Sadat X (Free DL)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_nro8bztALk1sntbtio1_500-450x313.jpg

In the wake of my recent piece on the importance of Sadat, here are sixteen superior tracks from his extensive catalogue.

Track listing:

01 ‘The Fake Out’ – Sadat X
02 ‘Alladat’ – Brand Nubian
03 ‘The Great Diamond D’ – Sadat X feat. Heltah Skeltah
04 ‘East Coast’ – Sadat X
05 ‘Sauce For Birdheads’ – Sadat X feat. Shawn Black
06 ‘Throw Tha Ball’ – Sadat X
07 ‘The Great Dot’ – Sadat X
08 ‘The Bass Player’ – Sadat X
09 ‘This Is Your Life’ – Sadat X
10 ‘Plan X’ – Sadat X
11 ‘Shine’ – Sadat X feat. Money Boss Players
12 ‘Loud Hangover’ – Akinyele and Sadat X
13 ‘Make It Happen’ – Sadat X
14 ‘The Hashout’ – Sadat X feat. Cool Chuck, Shawn Black and Tec
15 ‘Goin’ Back’ – Sadat X
16 ‘Wild Cowboys’ [Original Unreleased Version] – Sadat X

A Salute To Sadat X.zip

@Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fire. Do you have the promo/demo version of Hang Em High without DV Alias Khrist?

It was on one or two mixtapes back in the day. Sadat was on the hook, I think he was saying something like

Stroll through the streets with the Cowboy status
It's the Uptown's famous, New York's baddest