Daps
Tragic isn't it?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
I already see nikkas on here be on some Michael Eric Dyson bullshyt with always deflecting shyt onto the government and other shyt

but never once bring up bad parenting onto these dead beat/not around fathers and these women who continue to pick worthless men and then realized they can’t raised a kid alone so they let the streets raised them…

this is why people like Michael E Dyson and others so called voices of black people need to be ignored, because all they do is cater to our black women because they don’t want to tell them the truth and they continue to blame economic struggle and the government for the reason black men are out here killing each other in high numbes, BECAUSE THESE nikkaS STAY GETTING PAID OFF OF BLACKS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SYSTEM INSTEAD OF TAKING RESPONSIBILITY OF OUR OWN ACTIONS

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The coli threads on black issues sound like white people playing black.

Why oh why is this happening!? Dont blame white folk at all, tho - we don't wanna hear that shyt!

Why are you blacks - I mean, us blacks so damn criminal!?

:snoop:

Yup, right from a gated community

I can’t wait till the next Coli meet up

nikkas gettin checced and put in their place now that I know the Coli fear/admire hood nikkas

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli threads on black issues sound like white people playing black.

Why oh why is this happening!? Dont blame white folk at all, tho - we don't wanna hear that shyt!

Why are you blacks - I mean, us blacks so damn criminal!?

:snoop:
Point us to a post which says "Dont blame white folk at all" you sound like the exact equivalent of the extreme comments you are criticizing. People making it seem like everything is the result of WS are not exactly any better with their lack of nuance :mjpls:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The funniest thing was watching nikkas in the Clarence Avant thread come up with all these crazy conspiracy theories because they were too damn embarrassed to acknowledge that the perp was probably black. “Clarence is connected, it was probably a white mob hit.” :mjlol:

Literally one day later and lo and behold it’s yet another worthless nikka terrorizing his community on sheer impulse. Like we really didn’t see that coming. :dead:

Then like clockwork, brehs started juelzing about how white supremacy made him do it.

A lot of you mfs are too far gone. Ridiculous inferiority complexes, thinking black people are genuinely incapable of autonomy and every poor decision we make is someone else’s fault.