A Star Is Born (Directed By And Starring Bradley Cooper, Also Starring Dave Chappelle)

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally saw th is on hbo. Twist is cool but other then that not a an oscar wothy film. I thought it was gonna to be a country and western movie though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Movie was kinda overrated, this is like when people were going gaga (don’t ask me how) over Beyoncé in dream girls - you can do a great acting job when the movie is basically mirroring your life. What I did love was the music tho :ehh: just saved the soundtrack on Spotify

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It was decent, I need to rewatch it tho... I wasn’t paying full on attention but when the end happened I had to rewind it cause I wasn’t ready for it at all. After seeing it, it happened in all the versions. This time they did it differently and it was blunt cause you saw him getting himself ready.

:mjcry: damn.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Movie was kinda overrated, this is like when people were going gaga (don’t ask me how) over Beyoncé in dream girls - you can do a great acting job when the movie is basically mirroring your life. What I did love was the music tho :ehh: just saved the soundtrack on Spotify
That’s hilarious cause Beyonce wasn’t what made the movie great. It was Jennifer. And not cause it was Jen, it’s because everyone knows Dreamgirls= And I Am Telling You. Dreamgirls is Effie, and Jennifer earned her Oscar. She would have won without Beyonce and the movie would have won without the add on of Listen.

Yeah I’m a fan of Beyonce but that whole ‘Deena inspired me to write a song about her liberation..’ bullshyt still makes me roll my eyes...

She ain’t going & she made sure we heard her.
oscar-2007-jennifer-hudson1.jpg