A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
America is essentially a stain on human interactions and human history.

Again, I do not comprehend how white Americans don't go to sleep with crippling guilt every single night. It's not like other people where you have to go back five or six generations to find a brutal dictator or slave owner or what have you. Nah. Grandpa was a bad person if you're a white American.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Again, I do not comprehend how white Americans don't go to sleep with crippling guilt every single night. It's not like other people where you have to go back five or six generations to find a brutal dictator or slave owner or what have you. Nah. Grandpa was a bad person if you're a white American.
No need to go as far back as Grandpa -- or even Dad. Sleep well at night by saying things are better now and nigg**s are just ungrateful.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I wonder why.

Who is the article's intended audience?

"The following article was initially published in 1997. It is in part based on the work of William Blum. Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions since World War II, 1995"

Didn't that operation by the CIA was discovery later by the white dude Webb in 96/97

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt is hilarious cacs/America do some foul shyt to everyone else like it's fair game, then turn around and play victim and cry foul when shyt comes back around.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
you know what kill me about you,

You dont work in intelligence
You have never seen or been through any kind of war
You have no experience with any boots on the ground forward base in the trenches gunplay
You arent and have never been a spy.

fukk world affairs, that Brazillian dictatorship literally killed family members of mine and laid the groundwork for this bytch nikka Jair who is president now. My mother wouldnt have been so desperate to marry my american father if not for that fukking trash ass dictatorship. So fukk that "complex world affairs" shyt.

You do good work posting other peoples work, but you yourself are not a journalist, you do good work posting other intelligence officials, but you yourself have never had a classified clearence, even I myself have only ever had PRP (look that shyt up)

But let you tell it, "you have vast connections etc etc"

You arent the only authority on "world affairs" some of us traveled in it, some of us fought around it. You havent.

My dude @Cole Cash aka Black Jesus had time today :lolbron:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Finally

Haiti — The chaos in Haiti grows so bad that President Clinton has no choice but to remove the Haitian military dictator, Raoul Cedras, on threat of U.S. invasion. The U.S. occupiers do not arrest Haiti’s military leaders for crimes against humanity, but instead ensure their safety and rich retirements. Aristide is returned to power only after being forced to accept an agenda favorable to the country’s ruling class.
They dont do anything to Cedras because they were the ones who made him overthrow Aristide in the fitst place. Cedras kicked Aristide out and took him to the Airport where... A U.S. airforce place was there to take Aristide out the country. Everyone saw the fukking footage. I was living in haiti when this happend. September 29th, by cousisnt birtdhday 1991

But they only "hate Americans because of their freedom", of course :smugdraper:

Daps
Cacs have been committing atrocities since they stepped foot on the soil of this land they call America. It annoys me when black people fall into the game of joining fake liberals and citing recent crimes against humanity committed by cacs when they're a mere footnote in the historical record of atrocities wrought upon innocents for centuries.

"Trump is the worst President we've ever had!!!!!"

"Trump is even worse than GWB, and you know how horrific he was!!!!!"

"This is the darkest moment in American history!!!!!"

:mjlol: