A true democrat is calling out Sanders in his state. Will Sanders serve the people of Vermont?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i got info from a through, 5-star poster that @The Black Panther and @Call Me James are (or is) a troll. so all bets are off...I don't make ban bets with trolls (or a troll) :camby:
If we're just trolls then you have a chance to ban not one, but two trolls! You should feel proud.

Also, if you cant @ them then you can't quote them.

You want to make another ban bet that black panther and I aren't the same poster? :takedat:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're just trolls then you have a chance to ban not one, but two trolls! You should feel proud.

Also, if you cant @ them then you can't quote them.

You want to make another ban bet that black panther and I aren't the same poster? :takedat:

giphy.gif
Whether you are or not doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that a respectable poster let me know both you fukkboy are trolls

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Whether you are or not doesn't matter to me. What does matter is that a respectable poster let me know both you fukkboy are trolls
I've been on the site since November. Most of my posting then was NFL related.

Enjoyed the political threads during the election.

But if this respectable poster wants to pull up and speak on it they can.

That said, I engage in more meaningful discussions on this site than you do. How's that for perspective? :patrice::sas2:

I'm going to enjoy seeing your name in pink.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on the site since November. Most of my posting then was NFL related.

Enjoyed the political threads during the election.

But if this respectable poster wants to pull up and speak on it they can.

That said, I engage in more meaningful discussions on this site than you do. How's that for perspective? :patrice::sas2:

I'm going to enjoy seeing your name in pink.

You don't say shyt that's remotely meaningful. All you do is suck establishment democratic nutsack.

With that being said, you're in troll territory now. My brehs here put me on game. Sit ya dumb ass down.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You don't say shyt that's remotely meaningful. All you do is suck establishment democratic nutsack.

With that being said, you're in troll territory now. My brehs here put me on game. Sit ya dumb ass down.

Let your "brehs" speak for themselves. :mjlol:

If "a respectable poster" put you on game, he should be "respectable" enough to chime in here. :ehh:

Otherwise, your claim is BS. :cambybp:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
theres a breh in the wrestling part of the coli who stans the rock so hard, he will develop a permanent hatred of wrestlers who feud with rock IN fukkING STORYLINES

nap is that breh for hillary

and as governor jesse ventura once said, politics is much faker than wrestling:mjlol: