A.V. vs. C-STYLES [L] UPDATE: WHO WANT NEXT?!

WHO HAD BETTER BARS?

• C-Styles

• A.V.

Results are only viewable after voting.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Low Quality Posting
Oh and @C-Styles tell our wifey I said check her insta DMs :mjgrin:

We did, like I said "new money nikka" will always act like the way you do, it's comical. The "I'm self made, I did this all myself" flex talk. :russ:

Like she's over here like "what's the point of this bum a*s showing off his sh*t, shows he's an insecure emotional "daddy was missing" type of bum. You gotta be from Harlem being that much of a loud mouth :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
We did, like I said "new money nikka" will always act like the way you do, it's comical. The "I'm self made, I did this all myself" flex talk. :russ:

Like she's over here like "what's the point of this bum a*s showing off his sh*t, shows he's an insecure emotional "daddy was missing" type of bum. You gotta be from Harlem being that much of a loud mouth :mjlol:

I missed the first time you said it, but you can hold a neg for this one :ufdup:

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trust fund Silver spoon fakkits think calling someone new money is an insult :stopitslime:.
You mentioned bipolar? You wanna say something about that?
Be careful what you say on here dikkhead.
You ain't hard to find

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
You trust fund Silver spoon fakkits think calling someone new money is an insult :stopitslime:.
You mentioned bipolar? You wanna say something about that?
Be careful what you say on here dikkhead.
You ain't hard to find

It ain't an insult it's a fact, no matter who or what, when a person gets that new money, they don't know how to act

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm partial black, miss me with that. Number 2, I hardly say it, never in music but for this context, that describes him.
Fuk off with that I'm partial black bs.
Only people that get that pass are ones that show they are actively standing with black folks and our rights.
You don't just get to pull out the black heritage card at your convenience when you wanna say some racist shyt.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even gonna get into that bs, cuz that's a never ending argument I've been fighting all my life just cuz I look like anything to everyone else. We'll just leave it at ima demolish this AV cat and be on with my path in life.

Not that it's an excuse, but did you grow up with your hypothetical black side of the family at all?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
battle?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Like she's over here like "what's the point of this bum a*s showing off his sh*t, shows he's an insecure emotional "daddy was missing" type of bum.

You mean like the way you flex opening up for C list rappers like 6ix9ine, Chamillionaire and Slim Thug, :dead:

and put your ugly ass Rikishi looking wife in all your videos that nobody on earth but goofy cacs and Mexican refugees watch? :dead::dead:

:laff:

I know your workplace too, p*ssy. You put too much info on your IG :laff:

I can have a couple bytches make shyt REAL hot for you real quick with a couple phone calls, you ain't even worth no street shyt :mjlol:

Keep this racist shyt you talking up and it's gonna be a HOT summer for you when you outside sweating for pennies like the w*etback you are :umad:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

@Houston911 Let @A.V. put the nail in this clown's coffin and then send him packing :camby:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang