A vase or a glass? Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
A vase is beautiful sometimes even the plastic ones are pretty.

A vase you put beautiful things in it such as flowers, color sand, glass rocks, etc.

A glass someone just pours juice or water in you and drinks it. They don't stop to say it's beautiful like the vase. They just wanna drink their beverage and go...

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

A vase you put beautiful things in it such as flowers, color sand, glass rocks, etc.

A glass someone just pours juice or water in you and drink it. They don't stop to say it's beautiful like the vase. They just wanna drink their be beverage and go...
:ohhh:
Now u got me rethinking lmao

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

A glass someone just pours juice or water in you and drink it. They don't stop to say it's beautiful like the vase. They just wanna drink their be beverage and go...
Either way. I would love to fill you up. :wow:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Interesting how others are interpreting this stream of consciousness.

When I originally typed this out I was mulling over the concept of being fulfilled in life-- meaning having goals, aspirations, achieve mental etc. So I considered the cases of vases and glasses as they are quite literally filled, or not.

Vases aren't generally full but are generally cherished. Glasses are much more so but generally out of sight and out of mind when not in use.

If this is applied to real life, goals, aspirations, etc. can be seen as less important than the value that is placed on them, from a certain point of view.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
My dumb analogy deduces that a vase would be like a Kardashian. Never having to offer anything more than being pretty. Can be hollow on the inside bc the only purpose it serves is to be seen as outwardly beautiful.

I would take the glass to be like an unknown figure but makes a huge impact by just being its purposeful self. Everyday people that do the things that most don't want to do but it has to be done and no one thanks them for it.

Most would want to be the vase, bc who wants to put in work without reward these days? It's too easy to just look good and have no purpose and people fawn over you. I guess I'll take glass, bc even when I break and nobody remembers me, at least I served my purpose, right?

this that smart dumb logic crap. Why you doing this, CD? I just want to be drunk.