A Very Important Topic About Trans-Kids That Nobody Is Talking About.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think transitioning kids chemically or surgically is child abuse. Socially transitioning ...:patrice: I can see how it's damaging, but I wouldn't equate it with the other two.

I also dont think this is a big problem numerically, but it is a sign of a bigger problem- PC culture taking over science.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Let us remember that before we were born some idiots put a shyt ton of radiation in our environment. We all grew up in that .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t think kids should get surgery or medication.

Obviously kids are not the best decision makers and those are some big decisions.

Same reason we don’t let kids drink alcohol or get tattoos.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Kids should not be determining life long changes to their own bodies.

Sounds like common sense to me. If an adult wants to do that, they should be free to do it. Kids are retarded and have no concept of future planning. The way most people feel about issues when they were kids into their teens does not hold into adulthood.

They can always change their mind. Sort of like they'd do if they're forced to pretend to be straight and then decide to be gay later on. :ohhh:

If they are taking "puberty blockers" or even more extreme actually complete a sex transition, that shyt is a little more permanent obviously. On puberty blockers:
GnRH analogues are reversible. Cessation of them usually results in patients restarting their genetically intended puberty within six months. Although the treatments are considered safe, they are not risk-free. Most transgenders become infertile as a result of the hormonal switching medications.

A child should not be able to be the sole decider in doing this. I don't even think it should be allowed unless medically necessary. As they said in the video and most of them agree, a "lets wait and see" approach is best.

Last edited: