Religion/Spirituality A Very Positive Thread About Islam.....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Arab cacs took african spirituality, repackaged it and gave it back to you as islam. Like cacs taking hiphop and giving us eminem as the new standard. :camby:

In the hands of black people, islam is spiritual, in the hands of cacs and arabs and cacs, its political.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Arab cacs took african spirituality, repackaged it and gave it back to you as islam. Like cacs taking hiphop and giving us eminem as the new standard. :camby:

In the hands of black people, islam is spiritual, in the hands of cacs and arabs and cacs, its political.
Ur right... but we gave then islam. They didn't take it. Just like we gave them hip hop.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ur right... but we gave then islam. They didn't take it. Just like we gave them hip hop.

I read a lot online and lately in reading comments from people they lay blame on India for how Islam is perceived and that India makes up or is behind a lot of terror attacks and things that negatively reflect on Islam. Do you know if this is true?

@zerozero do you know what I'm talking about or have you seen this?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Islam stated with the beginning of time.... as all things naturally submit to the creator.

Islam was perfected in Arabia but has existed for millions of years before the Phophet Muhammad

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Religion was created along with the rise of mankind, and will die with its corresponding downfall. If there was a virus or nuclear war that eradicated every single human being on Earth, would Islam, Christianity, Judaism or any other religion still exist? Religion exists as long as man exists. Will rats, roaches and pigeons pick up the holy texts and propagate the word of various religions once more? Will Dolphins translate Torahs into click click whistle editions? Will there be Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean versions of the Bible? Will birds, beasts and insects circle around the revered Kaaba in Mecca? Or flock to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem?

No.

It is supreme hubris to attribute the creation of such a vast cosmos to one higher being.

I admire the peaceful qualities of each religion. To subscribe to any one is your right as a sentient being. I've no right to control your mind.
However, due to numerous and drastic inaccuracies within each and every religion, spreading them should be discouraged.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Religion was created along with the rise of mankind, and will die with its corresponding downfall. If there was a virus or nuclear war that eradicated every single human being on Earth, would Islam, Christianity, Judaism or any other religion still exist? Religion exists as long as man exists. Will rats, roaches and pigeons pick up the holy texts and propagate the word of various religions once more? Will Dolphins translate Torahs into click click whistle editions? Will there be Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean versions of the Bible? Will birds, beasts and insects circle around the revered Kaaba in Mecca? Or flock to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem?

No.

It is supreme hubris to attribute the creation of such a vast cosmos to one higher being.

I admire the peaceful qualities of each religion. To subscribe to any one is your right as a sentient being. I've no right to control your mind.
However, due to numerous and drastic inaccuracies within each and every religion, spreading them should be discouraged.
:whoo: