A white woman got Cynthia G banned from youtube

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I mean it's no surprise a white woman would be the one to go after her. Cynthia from what I remember stayed going in on white women for dating black and having traumatized mixed kids.

I would assume white women not liking her as more of the reason she got shut down than they are "taking up" for us.

fukk all of em.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I mean it's no surprise a white woman would be the one to go after her. Cynthia from what I remember stayed going in on white women for dating black and having traumatized mixed kids.

I would assume white women not liking her as more of the reason she got shut than they are "taking up" for us.

fukk all of em.

A white woman could piss herself and as long as she critiques or get a ain’t shyt ass nuthut black woman out the paint these bozos will hail her as the next john brown

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
A white woman could piss herself and as long as she critiques or get a ain’t shyt ass nuthut black woman out the paint these bozos will hail her as the next john brown

I'm not mad at it. fukk Cynthia.

But I'm not sure why it's coming off ppl are shocked at this like white women are hand in hand with divestors outside of both being white supremacist. Iono maybe some are but I'm sure she didn't appreciate being called a evil albinoid lol this was personal.

Next john brown is crazy :russ:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
PAWGset this time you can hold this W

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps

I would assume white women not liking her as more of the reason she got shut down than they are "taking up" for us.

fukk all of em.
The most intelligent post in this thread :salute:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
A white woman named Ashkey Belanger wrote an article about Cybthia G and its actually what prompted youtube to ban ALL her channels. How come it took a white woman to stop that hate speech against black men ? Coli militants yall fukk with Ashley Belanger ?

Ashley Belanger been on Cynthia G neck for a minute now. Apparently she sent a letter to youtube to get the channel shut down:
Nm