A woman that can cook vs a woman that just look good… which one you choosing 🤔

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm a really good cook so it doesn't matter. Being able to cook is not some amazing skill worthy of lifelong commitment, it's a life skill. It's something every adult should know how to do on some basic level, and if you like to eat you'll presumably be interested in getting better and better at cooking.

I cook for my GF all the time and she is a...below average cook lol. And when neither of us cook, her grandma is always dropping food off.
Yeah when you can feed/maintain yourself, the bare minimum ish really doesn't sway you much at all.

"My girl gotta be able to burn":damn:

"Can you cook tho?":sas1:

"That's not what we were talking about tho.....":skip:

:russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bad built but the gym can fix it

But she lazy and don’t want to sweat

What you gonna do …?

She can cook her ass off tho

What’s you next move :troll:

I can't smash no fat woman.:hubie:

I'm going with the good looking women. I'm assuming she's lazy and don't want to cook, but that can also be fixed.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm a really good cook so it doesn't matter. Being able to cook is not some amazing skill worthy of lifelong commitment, it's a life skill. It's something every adult should know how to do on some basic level, and if you like to eat you'll presumably be interested in getting better and better at cooking.

I cook for my GF all the time and she is a...below average cook lol. And when neither of us cook, her grandma is always dropping food off.
:russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

This. I learned how to cook for myself. Don't need no woman to do it. As a matter of fact, I'm a better cook than damn near every woman I've ever dated.

But I personally think it is something that literally every adult should know how to do. Like drive, pay bills, clean, etc. It's kinda silly that a survival skill is gendered by society.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
All I require is competency. I don't need some broad firing off IG or SM worthy dishes...I just need someone that can cook the basics and keep my belly full. With that said give me a dime that can throw together a decent one pot chicken and rice, over a decent looking cook that can throw down.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Do niqqas not know how to cook or sumn?

They talmbout a woman who "can cook" as if she has some innate magic power.

I "can cook". I can use YouTube to find the instructions on cooking anything from chicken eggs to an entire ostrich.

Or are we talmbout "will cook"? A woman who enjoys cooking and makes good food.

In any case it's a level of laziness. The cute bish can learn to cook too. Or suck dikc or anything she doesn't know already.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This. I learned how to cook for myself. Don't need no woman to do it. As a matter of fact, I'm a better cook than damn near every woman I've ever dated.

But I personally think it is something that literally every adult should know how to do. Like drive, pay bills, clean, etc. It's kinda silly that a survival skill is gendered by society.

Exactly. This is how I was raised. We had to do chores as kids too. I'm not expecting a woman to clean my house like I'm a baby. The only thing I expect is for her not to be a slob because that's a red flag. If you don't clean up after yourself or make messes around the house....ehhhh you gotta go lol. Personally I still adhere to a lot of the chore shyt my parents made me do. Get up on Saturday morning, throw some records on and clean the kitchen and bathroom plus do the rest of the house. Cut the grass in the summer, do the snow in the winter...and then I'm good for the day. Watch football, movies, hang with my girl, go get a haircut...as long as my shyt is done in the morning I'm ready to enjoy my Saturday afternoons each weekend. And when I have kids I'm gonna make them do most of the inside chores while I handle the outside chores lol.
:mjgrin: