A woman was drugged and raped at an Atlanta club while on Facebook(Update Williams arrested)

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
"he was Dry humping/grinding on her"

"He raped her on the dance floor"

Alright, I didn't wanna do this, but I gotta see for myself to Judge .......where the video at ?

:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
"he was Dry humping/grinding on her"

"He raped her on the dance floor"

Alright, I didn't wanna do this, but I gotta see for myself to Judge .......where the video at ?

:francis:
It was both if I remember correctly. They were dancing with each other earlier that night, then videos from later showed her falling over and asking people for help while breh was spitting in his hand trying to finger her.

I believe the thought at the time was that she was drugged.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
It was both if I remember correctly. They were dancing with each other earlier that night, then videos from later showed her falling over and asking people for help while breh was spitting in his hand trying to finger her.

I believe the thought at the time was that she was drugged.
Oh shyt!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ok, so what did YOU see ? He do it or no?
breh it's dark ...like seeing anything beside penetration would keep people speculating to the end of time and you don't see that. I seen a woman speaking into a phone looking drunk or distressed saying help me.

i'm gonna assume that he didn't just get life with no evidence. I don't have the court details but surely they did DNA testing? and drug testing too if she went with the drugged story... I don't have the details but he didn't get life off speculation.

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
breh it's dark ...like seeing anything beside penetration would keep people speculating to the end of time and you don't see that. I seen a woman speaking into a phone looking drunk or distressed saying help me.

i'm gonna assume that he didn't just get life with no evidence. I don't have the court details but surely they did DNA testing? and drug testing too if she went with the drugged story... I don't have the details but he didn't get life off speculation.
What America did you grow up in :ohhh:. Surely not Black America.

Daps
you cocksucker, that's not what happened in the video I watched.
she was possibly drugged and he forcefully coerced her outside. I remember seeing that.
I can tell how emotional u are that u are a woman:pachaha:
How I word it was exactly how it happened u can check the first couple of post and everybody is questioning her claim because it look like random woman grinding in a packed club.
@Barnett114
@Houston911

I'm rarely one to report folks but this blatant lying about a rape victim (which happened on camera) deserves a ban
This site would not have many posters if people got banned for lying or propaganda. :pachaha: