AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol: now you're gonna play dumb?

What do you "believe" the ethnic make up was in civilizations like Rome, Greece, Mali, Zimbabwe & Nazi Germany?

I consider them to be whatever they referred to themselves as. How is that playing dumb? In the case of nazis, they weren't aryans, but they were definitely Europeans, just like the Egyptians were definitely Africans.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I consider them to be whatever they referred to themselves as. How is that playing dumb? In the case of nazis, they weren't aryans, but they were definitely Europeans, just like the Egyptians were definitely Africans.

:francis:
Are you an Indian?

I'm picking up a lot of 7/11 vibes
:patrice:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yes. Very good, you must be good at picking up on 7-11vibes since you have a sanskrit word in your username :skip:

I wonder where the Nagas came from
:patrice:

:mjlol:
buddhavietnam.jpg

Will the straight haired Naga's please stand up
:skip:
buddhaindian.jpg

Another coincidence everybody
:dame:

IMG_1415.JPG

Ignore the lips, nose and hair ya'll
:francis: Don't forget to chop the noses off...
buddha4.jpg

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly I can tell its a cac cause they'll say the same old shyt.

"Why are you obsessed with Egypt! What about west Africa where you come from!?!?"

Yet those dumb fakkits never take into account the timeline and sequence of events that led to the empires in the west, south and Congo etc.

You can still recognized the Nile Valley as the heart and pay homage to Mali, Songhai, Ghana, Fulani, Dogon, Ife etc. It all connects together and makes sense when you stick with the facts, migrations etc.

And these same bytch made crackas will talk all that shyt about an imaginary boarder between the continent (LOL). Yet they won't blink twice when you see British, German & other Nordic peckerwood civilizations paying homage to Greece & Rome. (And of course they conveniently leave out the Minoans, Carthage & Moors) while having all types of pyramids and Israelite references in their currency and royalty etc. Its a fukkin joke.

Never mind the fact that they're from Western/Northern Europe which is like 2,000 miles away from Greece and Rome yet, they claim those empires. Most White Americans are descendants from Euros from countries with the black x's. How come they never talk about ancient Irish empires or ancient German empires :pachaha:

paint.png

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Never mind the fact that they're from Western/Northern Europe which is like 2,000 miles away from Greece and Rome yet, they claim those empires. Most White Americans are descendants from Euros from countries with the black x's. How come they never talk about ancient Irish empires or ancient German empires :pachaha:

paint.png

Let's keep it 100 most of these goofy ass cacs didn't give a fukk about Greece until the movie 300 came out.
That propaganda is so powerful
:wow:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Let's keep it 100 most of these goofy ass cacs didn't give a fukk about Greece until the movie 300 came out.
That propaganda is so powerful
:wow:

Nah, they cared about Greece before that.

It's just funny they try to cause division between Egypt and the rest of Africa but at the same time, claim the Mediterranean empires under the banner of whiteness even though those boys looked more like Antonio Banderas than the pale freaks to the north. And didn't fukk with them at all. Kinda like what they try to say about Egyptians and Nubians. But it's always but but but when their own logic is used against them :wow: But hey, you become the dominant culture, whatever you say goes. You can rewrite the history books. You can even rewrite what Jesus looked like.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: this is why I can't take you serious.

why should I take you serious when you say goofy shyt like...

I just don't see ancient history in terms of black and white.

And co-sign crackatology shyt like this...

You don't think that there is much more to discover about ancient Egypt? New things are being found all the time..I don't see how that's eurocentric, I find it interesting that new things will be discovered.
I'm not finessing anything, AUC is doing great work in the research and discovery of Egyptian history.
I'm not saying that you have to be an Egyptologist to come to your conclusions, that's not my point. The point I was making is that there is a wealth of history there and if you look for evidence of racial characteristics of Egyptians, you will find whatever suits you. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

By all means break it down for me bruh. I'm open minded to facts and if I'm wrong I'll righteously hold the L. I talk a lot of shyt but my ego won't deny facts
:dame: