Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Last edited:

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I agree breh. I’m grateful to AA Gang for the opportunities I’ve been afforded. I was in South Africa all of July and nikkas in the continent fear whities. They are angry about neocolonialism but the aren’t really bout that action. Then in Zimbabwe, the older blacks are like “for the country to be revived the whites must come back”. Wtf :hhh:

AAs are holding the resistance down. :salute:

However, I hate this feeling like I’m leeching off someone else’s struggle. I’ll probably leave the country anyway at some point. Hate feeling like I owe people :yeshrug:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I agree breh. I’m grateful to AA Gang for the opportunities I’ve been afforded. I was in South Africa all of July and nikkas in the continent fear whities. They are angry about neocolonialism but the aren’t really bout that action. Then in Zimbabwe, the older blacks are like “for the country to be revived the whites must come back”. Wtf :hhh:

However, I hate this feeling like I’m leeching off someone else’s struggle. I’ll probably leave the country anyway at some point. Hate feeling like I owe people :yeshrug:

THey are brainwashed by white supremacy whats hard to understand about that.
AA's are the most educated and have the greatest understanding of racism and white supremacy on all levels,from systematic,to subtle,to interacial frienships/relationships..
This is why AA's should be more patient with other blacks globally,the fact some of these AAs have more mercy in them to forgive whites,date whites,work with whites,beg for reperations speaks volumes. When they don't want to dialogue,network and get money with modern day like minded africans in africa,based on slavery and what some africans think. That to me is purely agent like behavior meant to cause divisiveness for the sake of views and to stir emotion,or just to be an agent of chaos and fukkery and not realizing the damage caused.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

This is the most disturbing, and discouraging part; far too many still feel that way:francis: And 'leeching' is only when it's: underappreciated, unacknowledged, and un-returned...
in that same vein, we can't be accused of 'leeching', cause.. for future refrences:lolbron:
THey are brainwashed by white supremacy whats hard to understand about that.
AA's are the most educated and have the greatest understanding of racism and white supremacy on all levels,from systematic,to subtle,to interacial frienships/relationships..
This is why AA's should be more patient with other blacks globally,the fact some of these AAs have more mercy in them to forgive whites,date whites,work with whites,beg for reperations speaks volumes. When they don't want to dialogue,network and get money with modern day like minded africans in africa,based on slavery and what some africans think. That to me is purely agent like behavior meant to cause divisiveness for the sake of views and to stir emotion,or just to be an agent of chaos and fukkery and not realizing the damage caused.
'Patience' at what cost...more to the point, who's expense?!? Certainly not ours! Also, the other portion is all fine& dandy, but when will any of this bridge building, consensus, and like-mindedness come from non AA is the question?:usure:
I’m just here to observe :patrice:
Ofc, you are.:mjlol:
Observe monitor away.

Last edited: