Aaron Hall's Rape Confession On 'Don't Be Afraid' Has Always Made Me Uncomfortable..

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
from 1:33

Do y'all hear this shyt?:picard:

What record company thought it was a good idea to release this shyt without him revising that second verse?:mindblown:

Good old 1992. That shyt would NEVER fly in this #MeToo era. That nikka would be IMMEDIATELY canceled and banished to distant lands :camby:

Still a hot track though. That shyt be hittin' in my ride on them subs :jawalrus:

That's wild. Im also tripping over the fact he used the Lords Prayers as part of the song. And Im a heathen. What typa shyt.

Last edited:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dude was a grown ass man dating a child. He got her pregnant too. And she said dude was going to sacrifice her and Tupac saved her life…

If I’m being honest, the name Death Row always bothered me. Then they had more than one songs about the devil. Murder Was the Case and Natural Born Killers.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Dude was a grown ass man dating a child. He got her pregnant too. And she said dude was going to sacrifice her and Tupac saved her life…

If I’m being honest, the name Death Row always bothered me. Then they had more than one songs about the devil. Murder Was the Case and Natural Born Killers.

Death row bothered me as well as Biggies running theme on ready to die. Sometimes I wish my would’ve had an abortion is a wild way to start a track. Same with the welcome to death row intro

I think it was just dark times in hip hop. Scarface was dark, dmx dropping his stuff, btnh harmonizing about the crossroads…