Aaron Hernandez the Biggest "L" in Sports History

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Worse than OJ, worse than Ryan Leaf, worse than Jamarcus Russell, worse than Jason Williams, Worse than Senor Sack, worse than that entire England Euro squad and the Chinese men's national soccer team, worse than that bytch who hit that girl in the leg with metal pipe during the Olympics, worse than that dude who took a taxi to the finish line of a marathon race, worse than anyone Tyson ever knocked out, worse than the fat dude who got that work and died in the Ku Mo Te tournament in Blood Sport

The WOAT sport L is Hernandez:scust:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I don't know about that. Dude had a pretty good career and won a National Championship in college. He made it to probowls as well. He holds the biggest L in something...I don't know about sports history. Maybe the biggest L in decision making.
Biggest L in sports history because it's the largest decline and bust in history.

For him to fall from pro bowl to murderer to out the league to prison to dead that fast is the biggest collapse. The patriots didn't even miss him. Nobody hardly gave a Shyte about him.

He ain't even talked about. They won the Super Bowl without him and just visited the White House. He must have been watching that Shyte on tv and crying like a bytch.

Nobody has ever fallen harder in sports or been irrelevant that quickly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest L in sports history because it's the largest decline and bust in history.

For him to fall from pro bowl to murderer to out the league to prison to dead that fast is the biggest collapse. The patriots didn't even miss him. Nobody hardly gave a Shyte about him.

He ain't even talked about. They won the Super Bowl without him and just visited the White House. He must have been watching that Shyte on tv and crying like a bytch.

Nobody has ever fallen harder in sports or been irrelevant that quickly
With that said I might have to agree with you. Well said.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
YipWA52.jpg