Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Should be there
nah here's a screenshot, I only see "snitch" and "bookmark"
hh3ia2c.png

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
You were suppose to neg King Karmin to hell, but you went and negged somebody else 10+ times :beli:
My bad breh
I didn't even read the banner, someone told me rep limits were off and I went a bit crazy :shaq2:
I did rep @Heron M.O.B. though and usually don't neg anyone over -1000 rep anyway so it never occurred to me once I realised.

Is there a time when I'll get this ability back? :ohhh:

:salute: for neg day too. I'll hit you and @cook up with a pos gift pack next year for this years blessings :blessed:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
My bad breh
I didn't even read the banner, someone told me rep limits were off and I went a bit crazy :shaq2:
I did rep @Heron M.O.B. though and usually don't neg anyone over -1000 rep anyway so it never occurred to me once I realised.

:salute: for neg day too. I'll hit you and @cook up with a pos gift pack next year for this years blessings :blessed:
:ehh:
We'll add it back tomorrow

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
My bad breh

what a fukking loser :mjlol: