Abortion Extortion Fukkery (Chick Wants Dude To Pay A Stack For An Abortion :mjlol)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So this dude right below makes YouTube channels putting dudes up on game about sly, manipulative, vindictive women. Anyways, a young brother that's doing well for himself calls him up and shares a lil story with him asking for advice. Either watch the video below (more entertaining) or read below:

So the young brother was having sex with this chick, and he went to go throw the condom in the garbage. He said it had no holes in it nothing. The chick goes in the trash gets the condom out and says there's a hole in it and that she's ovulating and that she's gonna get pregnant.

They going back and forth and she says "An abortion gon cost a thousand dollars, just give me 500 by thursday". :dwillhuh: An abortion for a thousand dollars? :mjlol:

The brother has a job and makes good money while the chick has no job. Dude in the video tells him to go to the store, get a plan B pill, some water and have the chick take the pill in front of him.

So dude brings her the pill and some water. And she gon start on some "The pill doesn't do right by my body, I'd rather just have the abortion it's safer" AN ABORTION IS SAFER LOL :russ::pachaha: :bryan:

Broad just ended up needing 500 dollars for something :scust:

Edit: He put a lil game in the end for women on simps that purposely get chicks pregnant cause she bad as hell.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If she pregnant and can prove it, give her the stack. Then go to the clinic with her and spend $200 on the abortion
shyt ain't worth the headache and a stack is WAY cheaper than 18 yrs of child support
Even if it might not be your baby fukk it. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.
I know nikkas who paid 10s of $1000s in child support and had drama cause they were too cheap to spend a couple hundred up front to dead the whole situation

Daps
Reppin
St louis
why would a cat with a job and
making good money fukk a cute bum
with no job anyway?
:wtf:

wat6rr.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If she pregnant and can prove it, give her the stack. Then go to the clinic with her and spend $200 on the abortion
shyt ain't worth the headache and a stack is WAY cheaper than 18 yrs of child support
Even if it might not be your baby fukk it. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.
I know nikkas who paid 10s of $1000s in child support and had drama cause they were too cheap to spend a couple hundred up front to dead the whole situation
Bruh she tried to make him believe that it costs a thousand dollars for an abortion. Dude ain't get her pregnant she just needed the money for something.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably should at least wait until you're actually pregnant before you extort him.