Acclaimed or popular movies you haven't seen...admit it

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah or the American ones. As long as I can find region free I'm set. Sometimes I don't feel like double dipping tho. Like I want that Evil Dead steel book but dammit I have evil dead already

man you gotta get a region-free blu ray player...I got that so i can get any steelbook now; And I definitely double dip on that Evil Dead one...the one Best Buy just dropped with the OG ble background is classic; I got the UK steel with original artwork too...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
man you gotta get a region-free blu ray player...I got that so i can get any steelbook now; And I definitely double dip on that Evil Dead one...the one Best Buy just dropped with the OG ble background is classic; I got the UK steel with original artwork too...

Yeah Amazon has it on the cheap and I keep thinking of getting it. And I should invest in that. My main blu ray player is the ps4 and then I have standard sony one in my room

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yeah Amazon has it on the cheap and I keep thinking of getting it. And I should invest in that. My main blu ray player is the ps4 and then I have standard sony one in my room

Gettings a region free blu ray player on ebay was one of the best purchases I ever made breh...trust me, it is well worth it

Daps
I popped in Citizen Kane a few weeks ago and fell asleep 20 minutes into it.

Can't bring myself to start watching it again. :ld:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Nah I seen all of those...but outside of those and Up, Incredibles, and the first Monsters, just haven't been aggressive in pursuing those movies
You need to see Wall-E bro.

I haven't seen Godfather 2. I might buy the dvd or blu ray of that though. since every time it's on amc or some such channel it's 5 hours long. I don't mind long movies, but fukk that.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Gettings a region free blu ray player on ebay was one of the best purchases I ever made breh...trust me, it is well worth it
Which one do you have? I've considered one for awhile....