Ace Steel fired from AEW

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Think him being in the Trios team was a way for him to work the ring rust off from the various surgeries he was recovering from. Not sure whether he'll jump right back into singles action or resume The Elite trios team.
I'm pretty sure the ring rust stuff was just one of those angles the Elite likes to do. I'm sure he'll work more tags early but he can still work a singles match at a PPV or special Dynamite when needed :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm pretty sure the ring rust stuff was just one of those angles the Elite likes to do. I'm sure he'll work more tags early but he can still work a singles match at a PPV or special Dynamite when needed :manny:

Said it at the time, but I think they return around Full Gear.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Ace Steel is like that homie that's forever doing a bid. You love the guy, but good fukking grief, he cannot let go of the institutionalized ways.

In short, dude is a smoothed brained mark.

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden â–ł
Punk about to be staring in B D list movies the rest of his life to make money now 🤣

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Good, he had to be fired. Also means the investigation is done and they probably reached some sort of agreement to avoid litigation with either part. Kinda hard picturing Punk coming back, last time he spent 2 months at home recovering he came back a whole ass bytch and torched the locker room for no real reason, who knows what could happen when he spends 6-7 more months at home recovering :russ:

Could care less about the Elite, though I do think the singles division needs Omega badly just to give it a spark and something different from the past 10 months.
Assuming MJF wins the world title next month, Kenny would be a good 1st feud and opponent for him. Have they ever had a 1 on 1 match in AEW?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Exciting times for AEW stans...Omega and the Bucks gonna be on Dynamite doing their snarky gay humor in no time.

Them passive aggressive promos gonna be on overdrive.
Can’t wait for them to pop shyt in the ring when they had a chance to fight punk and didn’t do shyt.