Action Bronson Reveals That "fukk That's Delicious" Is Coming To Cable TV

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
600_1423860045_t25a2558_34.jpg

Action Bronson says that his Munchies online series "fu*k That's Delicious" is coming to TV in its second season.

We caught up with Action Bronson the other day for an interview about his upcoming album Mr. Wonderful, and while discussing the forthcoming LP he happened to let slip that his fan-favorite Munchies YouTube series "fu*k That's Delicious" will be coming to a CABLE TV near you.

When asked if a second season had been filmed, Bronson revealed, "Second season, it's already locked in. We're gunna be...we're gunna be on cable. We're gunna be on a network this coming season. There'll still be things on the internet but you can watch me on TV now."

He went on to reveal that that's not the only series he has planned. "I'm in the works of creating my own cartoon. My own series," he said.

During the beginning of the interview, Bronsolino discussed the animated cover art for his debut album, and talked about how it was inspired by "Bloodsport." He also discussed the artist behind the cover art, and working with OVO's 40 on "Actin' Crazy."

"I got word that he was fu*kin' with me, and wanted to work with me and I guess he got the executive ok," Bronson says of working with producer 40. "And we worked, he's fu*kin' cool ass dude. We just vibed. He had that joint, he played me a bunch of sh*t but he knew which one I wanted, he knew."

Watch the full interview below, where he also explains what the deal is with "Thug Love Story 2017." Mr. Wonderful drops on March 24th.

Daps
Money trumps everything. This fukk is handled by those Vice fukks, and Vice is the greatest scam in pop culture since MTV, and it's backed by former MTV heads, as well as Walt Disney money and Fox owner Rupert Murdoch money.

But it's alternative hipster media yo.

fukk that's disgusting.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Money trumps everything. This fukk is handled by those Vice fukks, and Vice is the greatest scam in pop culture since MTV, and it's backed by former MTV heads, as well as Walt Disney money and Fox owner Rupert Murdoch money.

fukk that's disgusting.

:dwillhuh:

I don't give a fukk about any of that....I don't even like his music but the videos are funny.

Fred.

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk that's disgusting.
shut your stupid mouth

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

fukk that's disgusting.
who you think they gonna follow bobby schmurda or Bronson?