Actor from That 70’s show charged for 3 RAPEs!!

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, he should get the same Cosby treatment if it all points to him being guilty.

:usure:
On another note though, it seems like w/ this story and that Chris D'Elia thing someone posted, people are trying to take attention away from the protests and police brutality. Don't feed into it.

Superstar
Daps
Scientology?

tenor.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just curious, how do you get 45 years for raping someone, even three people, but you can outright kill a man in his own home that you mistook for yours and only get less than 10?
Different location.

I always thought a standardized, federal legal system woukd be much better than the divided one we got now. We got black people comparing apples to oranges. You are legit comparing Texas, a state that lynched a black man this week, to California's more favorable legal systems.

I seriously believe, the federalist model we have now existed solely to pander to Southern racists. Post reconstruction the best move for black people would have been a unitary shift that officially took legal matters outside of racist state legislatures. (Kind of like france has)

Daps
I'm just curious, how do you get 45 years for raping someone, even three people, but you can outright kill a man in his own home that you mistook for yours and only get less than 10?

The way society is set up, raping someone is a lot worse of a crime than killing somebody

And I ain't no rape apologist but that always trips me out.

Rape is a terrible crime but at least you are still here, broken but here

Murder, your life is ended. Someone is taken out of this world before their time and you never get them back

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
On another note though, it seems like w/ this story and that Chris D'Elia thing someone posted, people are trying to take attention away from the protests and police brutality. Don't feed into it.

Don't be stupid bro.

This been going on for years and picked up more steam as scientology got more involved. They're killing the women's pets and breaking into their daughter's room and shyt.

If anything, should highlight the fact scientology is hiring off duty cops for this.